Chapter 9.5 | Bloopers

(a/n):

You guys remember when Pixar used to have those animated blooper reels and other behind-the-scenes stuff? Those were the good days, I swear. Nostalgia aside, though, I thought I'd do something similar with this filler chapter because it's kinda funny. Hope you enjoy!

(3rd Person POV)

y/n: What about Gotham?

Bruce: I'm sure the rest of us will have it covered. The Justice League's been slacking off since you started helping out so it's about time they got back to work anyway.

y/n: ...

Flash: He's not wrong, you know.

Barry waltzes on set and takes a sip from a nearby cup before slumping down onto one of Bruce's comfy brown armchairs. Bruce rubs his forehead and sighs disappointedly.

Bruce: You just had to ruin the one good take, didn't you?

Flash: Oh, wow. That... that is not water.

Jinx: It just wouldn't be right not to welcome you properly.

Raven: We'll pass-

y/n: Yeah, sure. Why not?

Raven annoyedly crosses her arms as her phone slips out from between her fingers and clatters down onto the floor.

Raven: Shit... Sorry.

Jinx puts a hand over her mouth and giggles as Raven picks up her phone, checking it for damage.

Director: Are we all good?

Raven: Yeah, it looks fine.

y/n laughs quietly and adjusts Raven's sweater hood as she rolls her eyes, grinning a little herself.

There's some scuffling as the crew adjusts the cameras and lighting accordingly while Jinx and the others head back towards the entrance again.

Director: Alright, from the top, everyone!

Brother Blood: You... How are you resisting my influence?

y/n: Who knows? Maybe you're old- Wait, no, maybe you're getting old... damn it.

Brother Blood: Yes, I am indeed old. What an astute observation, young man.

y/n: No, cut that. Cut that, please.

Brother Blood laughs and looks towards the crew as y/n smiles and does the same.

Raven: Heh. Another one for the gag reel.

Beast Boy fiddles with the remote and selects "Shrek".

Raven groans in dismay as Cyborg collapses on the couch next to Beast Boy.

Raven: Not this again!

Cyborg: Watch how you speak-

Beast Boy: *cough* *cough*, sorry... *cough* pizza. Can I get some water?

Director: Cut!

Cyborg laughs as Raven watches the poor guy dying, contentedly popping another kernel in her mouth.

A crew member grabs a bottle of water from behind the camera and passes it to Beast Boy as he downs a quarter of it and clears his throat.

Starfire: Don't talk with your mouth full, Gar.