Desperation

Characters:
Oliver- Male- 19
Lani- Female- 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks

Lani was in her bedroom, getting dressed for the day. Olivier knocked on her door and waited. "Yes?" Lani called out. Oliver walked in and admired Lani. "Aww, you're adorable" Oliver remarked, wrapping his arms around her. Lani smiled, blushing. "Thanks Oli, but you're cuter" Lani replied. "Nope." Oliver continued. Lani giggled a bit, and finished getting dressed. She brushed her hair, put some perfume on, and left her room. Oliver followed closely behind her.

"Are you ready for our weekly picnic, my dear?" Oliver said, grabbing the picnic basket. "Of course. It's my favorite part of the week!" Lani replied. grabbing the blanket. They finished grabbing everything they needed and got into their car.

A few minutes into the drive, Lani began to need the toilet. She didn't want to ruin their weekly date though, so she was quiet. She wiggled a bit in her seat, not very desperate yet, but still needing to go. Oliver noticed while driving. "Are you okay? You keep moving" He asks. Lani nods, embarrassed.

Eventually they arrive at their picnic spot. Lani was getting desperate for a toilet, but they were all too far away. Her hand was shoved in her crotch, trying to hold herself. She liked the way it felt at first, but it was quickly becoming uncomfortable and painful. "Uhm - Oli? I-I really need to go" Lani stuttered out, struggling to not burst. Oliver looked at her, quiet while he thinks. "Could you make it to one of the bathrooms? They aren't too too far." He suggested. Lani shook her head no, leaking slightly. She shoved her hand harder, gasping at how nice it felt.

"Well, there's not many people here so you could go in a bush?" Oliver again suggested, noticing a small wet spot on Lani's pants. Lani quickly tried to stand, but just leaked more, creating a bigger spot on her pants. "Ugh- Fuck it. I can't stand up anyways." She muttered, removing her hand from her crotch and wetting herself completely. Her jeans were soaked and there was a little puddle under her. Oliver watched, smiling a bit. He was embarrassed to enjoy it, but he couldn't help it. He quickly leaned forward and kissed her, muttering. "Goddamnthatwashot" Lani blushed, soaked but loving the attention.

They got up, packed their things, got in the car, and drove off. In the car ride, Oliver began squirming. That must be fun.