Walk in the Park

Characters:
Oliver - Male - 19
Lani - Female - 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks.

Lani and Oliver decided to go for a walk through their favorite park, since it was a nice day outside. They drank plenty of water to be hydrated before, and also were bringing a bag full of water and snacks to have.

During their walk, Oliver needed to go but since they were walking, he couldn't really do much besides try his best to hold it for now. They eventually stopped under a nice tree to rest and have some food and drink. Oliver squirmed a bunch and Lani noticed. "Oli? You okay?" She asked, suspecting he needed to pee. Oliver just nodded, silent. Once they were ready, they got back up again and continued on their walk.

A bit later, Oliver was holding himself, breathing heavy from how much he needed to go. He was squirming and walking weird because of it. Seeing this, Lani began needing to go as well. Her urge wasn't as bad, but Oliver was getting desperate. Unfortunately, none of the bathrooms seemed to be working, and the few that were had long lines in them since the rest were broken. "Ugh- Lani- I really need to pee." Oliver said, stopping walking. He shook a bit, holding him self hard. Lani was also holding her crotch now. "Same, but I doubt I need to go as bad as you do. You're walking crazy!" Lani teased. She was slightly turned on, and gathered a plan.

"Hey, we can continue walking and maybe there will be another bathroom. I think I know a place." Lani suggested, bouncing from foot to foot. Oliver nodded and they continued walking. They soon arrived in a shaded area with no people visible. By then, Oliver was about ready to burst. Lani was desperate also.

"I-I really can't hold it Lani-" Oliver said, leaking slightly. A small little patch formed on his jeans, and he tried to cover it. Lani was more turned on now, from seeing him leak but also from the feeling of needing to go so badly. She smiled and took a step closer to Oliver. She then poked him in his bladder, giggling. "N-No!" Oliver yelped, and leaked a bunch, causing a small trickle of pee to fall from the crotch of his pants. "Ugh- I can't hold it a-any more!" Oliver said, quickly grabbing Lani's hand and running into a big cluster of trees and bushes where nobody would see them if anybody came over. When they were hidden, Oliver quickly pulled his pants down and took his dick out, pointed it at a tree, and began pissing all over it. "Aahhh~" He moaned quietly as he went. His pee splattered all over the tree and ground, slightly crunching the leaves below them.

Lani watched, really aroused now. She was getting desperate anyway, so she just pulled her pants down, spread her vag's lips apart, aimed at the tree Oliver was going on, and began pissing. She moaned heavily, extremely horny now. Oliver slowly finished and watched, growing a boner. He stared, really turned on. He couldn't resist and began rubbing himself.
"Aah~ Mmm~" He moaned, loving the pleasure.
Lani slowly finished, and seeing Oliver dick turned her on somehow even more than she already was. She began rubbing her clit, moaning in pleasure.

"Ahh~ C'mon ~ Almost there~ MmMm~" Oliver moaned, almost cumming.
"O-Ohh~A-Ahh-AaaaHhh~" He moaned, finally cumming.

"Mmmm~ Ohh~" Lani said, continuing to rub herself.
Oliver watched, pulling his pants up. He was still hard. Lani gave out one last loud moan and finished. She pulled her pants up and kissed Oliver. "You're so hot, Oli" Lani said, still turned on a bit. "Let's go home and have fun, hm?" Oliver suggested. Lani agreed and they began walking, happy to still be mostly dry.