Good Times

Characters:

Oliver- Male- 19
Lani - Female - 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks

Oliver and Lani were in the living room, talking about their relationship. They eventually brought up the first accident someone had in their relationship. This was all before either of them had told each other they had pee kinks. This happened early into the relationship, about 1 1/2 years ago. This is what happened:

Oliver was in his room, scrolling through social media. He needed to pee, but was too tired to get up and do anything so he just thought he'd hold it until he had more energy. He continued scrolling and scrolling, until he came across a special page. The page was all about peeing pants, accidents, and a bit of wetting diapers too. He scrolled through the entire page, slowly getting horny. He desperately wanted to hump something or touch himself, but he tried to resist.

He sat there for almost 30 minutes before giving in. He took off his shirt and reached under his underwear and began masterbating. He moaned and whimpered, and was pleased but it wasn't enough. He decided to try humping something. he grabbed a pillow, put it between his legs and immediately went for it, loving the sensation. He moaned harder and faster, and a bit of pee dribbled out without him noticing. He went faster and faster until he finally came. He used his shirt to catch his cum, not wanting to make a big mess. Afterwards, he finally realized he really really reallyyy had to pee. He stumbled off his bed, grabbing his crotch.

He hesitated but decided to throw on some pants. He didn't want Lani to see him just in his underwear. Oliver always wanted to look his best for Lani. He stumbled and struggled, but finally managed to dress himself with pants. He also decided to grab a shirt to put on. He struggled and leaked a bit, unable to hold himself and put his shirt on. It was barely noticeable, but easily covered with his hands.

(While Oliver was masterbating)

Lani was in the kitchen, peacefully making herself a sandwich. She baked the bread herself, and had some homemade peanut butter that she put on. She grabbed the fresh honey she had and put it on the other slice of bread. She also made herself fries and grabbed a bottle of water. Lani started walking out of the kitchen and towards her room, which just so happened to be next to Oliver's.

(Back to Oliver)

Oliver stumbled out of his room, squeezing his crotch. He knew he was about to burst but was determined to make it. He slammed his eyes shut, forming tears of struggle. He didn't see where he was going and ran into Lani. She dropped her food and stumbled backwards, starting to fall. Oliver opened his eyes when he hit Lani and quickly reach out to grab her before she fell. He caught her and brought her back up, forgetting all about his need.

Once Lani was standing, she smiled at him. "Thanks - I wasn't watching- uhm- Oliver- are you-?" She began speaking but slowly trailed off, seeing Oliver slowly begin to piss himself. A slow, steady, hot stream of piss ran down his right leg, then his left, then quickly grew to a full pour of his pee. Oliver quickly became red, embarrassed he just pissed himself in front of the love of his life. "Haaaaahhhhh-!" He slowly and quietly let out as a half gasp- half yell. He couldn't stop. He went quiet, embarrassment stinging his cheeks, he formed more tears.

"I-I-" He stuttered out, a tear falling down his cheek. He was so ashamed, but definitely was enjoying it for a moment . "I'm so sorry" He whispered, taking a step back. The embarrassment, shame, and tears could be heard in his voice. It was shaky and breaking. "I- Uhm- I didn't mean t-to- I-" He was about to break into to tears when Lani reached out and patted his shoulder in comfort. "It's okay. We can clean this up and get you changed, okay? It'll be alright. I'm not mad at you. You're too cute for that" Lani said with a reassuring smile. Oliver put his head down on her shoulder, hiding his face from the embarrassment. Lani put her hand on his head and slowly patted it. "You're even cuter when you pee your pants. Your embarrassment is adorable. God, I love you" Lani thought. They eventually got him changed and showered, and Oliver cleaned up his mess.

(Back to the present)

"You seriously thought I was adorable when I was covered in my own pee, completely red and about to cry?" Oliver joked with a small laugh.

"Absolutely! You're so cute when you have accidents. You get all red and embarrassed and flustered, it's like you forget how to exist! You stutter and mess up words, and your adorable little face gets all red and pink. It's so cute" Lani said, blushing slightly.

Oliver smiled and kissed her, then went on to remind her of her first accident in the relationship. Good times.