Pillow

(Story requested by FutaKay! You can request things on the part of this story that is called 'Requests!')

Characters:
Oliver - Male - 19
Lani - Male- 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks

Lani was in her bedroom one day, extremely horny. She looked around for something to please her, and she got an idea.

Lani smiled a bit, excited to have something. She reached over, and grabbed an extra pillow. She took all her clothes off to make the experience better. She put the pillow into a perfect position, and began humping it. She loved the feeling it had on her naked pussy, and she began breathing heavily. She went faster and harder, making her bed squeak and move to hit the wall.

Oliver heard and came in, wanting to make sure she was okay. When he saw her doing the act, he turned red and quickly became hard. He loved seeing her body, and especially doing naughty things. When Lani saw Oliver, she teasingly moaned at him. Oliver turned red, sitting down in a chair near her bed and watched, smiling. Lani went faster and more aggressively for Oliver, knowing that he liked that.

"Aah~ MmmMm~" Lani moaned, being a bit extra for Oliver. She soon began needing to go, and decided to put on a little show for him.

Lani stopped humping her pillow for a moment, sat on it in a better position, stood on her knees, and peed all over the pillow. It became very wet, but not completely soaked. Her pee tap tap tapped on the pillow, and with a hssssssssssssss noise, it came out, with some spilling off her bed and onto the floor. Once she finished, she got back into a nice position, and began humping again. By now, Oliver was getting extremely horny, and couldn't take it anymore. He took off his lower half clothes, and began masterbating to where Lani could easily see. Lani loved it, moaning and whimpering. Oliver's breathing got heavier and heavier, until he eventually moaned.

Lani was getting close to an orgasm and finishing. She went faster and harder, moaning louder.

"Aaah~" She loudly moaned, once more. She was extremely close.

Then, Oliver needed to go. He wanted to do something to Lani, so he got up, and walked to her bed, aimed his dick at her and the pillow, and began pissing. Some of it missed and hit the bed, some of it missed and hit the floor with a few taps, and some even got on Oliver himself, but most got onto Lani. Lani moaned more, loving this. She continued humping harder. "Uhh~ Oh Aahh~" She moaned more. Once Oliver finished peeing, he continued masterbating right there, and he soon came all over Lani and her pillow. Lani then orgasmed and finished all over her pillow as well, with a loud moan.

She sat there, breathing heavily. That was the best feeling she's ever gotten out of humping her pillow. Oliver paused as well, breathing.

Lani got down from her bed, with her entire lower half covered with pee and cum. "I'm going to go shower" Lani said, laughing at herself a bit. Oliver chuckled. "I'll join you as well. I'm soaked" Oliver said, also a bit wet. Oliver followed Lani out of her wet bedroom and into the bathroom, and they showered together, perhaps even having more fun in the shower ;)

(Thank you for the request FutaKay! Ps, I love you and your stories! Especially your humping one ;) )