So Hot!

Characters:
Oliver - Male - 19
Lani - Female - 19

They are dating and both have piss kinks.

The two were at home, in the living room. Oliver and Lani were watching a series of horror movies, all called "Stab" (if you know you know) Oliver was more jumpy than Lani, afraid of most things.

Half way through the second movie, Oliver began wiggling and moving around. Lani noticed, and smiled. "What is it, Oli? Have to pee?" She teased. Oliver blushed. "Oh, shut up!" He joked, holding himself. He squirmed more, really needing to go but too scared to be alone. Lani slowly put her hand under their shared blanket and pushed on his bladder. He gasped, startled, then moaned slightly. "Please, Lani! N-Not now!" He said, embarrassed. "Alright alright" Lani said, backing off.

A bit later, Oliver was moving more and more, desperate. Lani noticed. "Just go to the bathroom, hun." She said to him. Oliver shook his head. "No! I'm too scared to." He confessed. "What if these are real? And the killer gets me?" Lani shook her head, giggling slightly. "It's not real, Oli, it's just a movie." She said. Oliver held himself harder, whimpering a bit. "Fine-" He said, desperate. Lani uncovered the blanket for him and he stood, holding himself very hard. He stumbled a bit, leaking a few drops. "No!" He said, really trying to hold.

Lani smiled mischievously, and stood up, and then pulled him back down onto the couch. She pushed on his bladder and he leaked a bunch, some dripping off the couch and splashing on the floor, making a little tapping noise.

"Aah~ L-Lani please! I can't hold it" Oliver moaned, loving the sensation.

"That's the point, Oliver" Lani said, blushing a bit. She climbed on top of him and pushed on his bladder hard.

"Mmm~ I-I can't hold it anymore!" He exclaimed, wetting himself. It got all over both of them.

Lani moaned, wetting herself a bit too. When they both finished, Lani smiled a bit. She reached her hand in his pants and rubbed him.

"Aaahh~ Mmm~ O-Oohh~ Laniii~" Oliver moaned. Lani smiled, rubbing faster and harder. He soon came, moaning a bit.

"That was so hot" Lani teased him, smiling.