Traffic

(This is a request! Story requested by: goodebpughuser. Thank you for the request! Hope you enjoy!)

Characters:

Oliver - Male - 19
Lani - Female - 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks

Lani and Oliver were in the car, driving home. Oliver was in the drivers seat and Lani was in the front passenger. They had visited Lani's parents who live 2 hours away from them. There was a lot of traffic and they were still a good ways away from home.

Lani had already needed to go for a while, pretty much since they had left. She didn't want Oliver to worry for her or make her stop someplace gross, so she said nothing. It was pretty obvious though, as she was squirming and wiggling a bunch. Oliver definitely knew.

"You need to pee, don't you?" Oliver said, looking ahead. Lani's eyes opened wide.

"Uh- What? No! I-I don't need to pee" She lied, not wanting him to stress.

"Dear - It's obvious. You keep squirming and holding yourself." Oliver said teasingly, a bit horny.

Lani was quiet for a moment. "I can hold it. I don't want to stop somewhere"

Oliver was getting more and more horny by the second, and he knew this was a lie. "Just go in the car. We can clean it, and holding for long periods of time isn't very good for you." He said, very horny already. He wanted to see her wet herself.

"I'm not doing that! I'll be all wet!" She said, getting close to bursting. Her legs were tightly crossed and her hands were shoved against her. She couldn't sit still and was rocking back and forth.

Oliver quickly turned onto the grass and drove into a little hidden forest area carefully but quickly. He was an excellent driver and managed to hit nothing. Once he knew nobody could see them or their car, he unbuckled them both and climbed onto Lani, sitting in her lap.

"C'mon, do it for me? You know you want to~" He said in a deep sexy voice. He knew if he did this voice Lani would listen, it always worked. Lani immediately blushed, but hesitated. She wanted to see how far he would go. "Please~? Do it for daddy~" He said, growing hard.

Lani was breathing heavily, getting horny. She slowly moved her hands off her crotch, and began peeing all over herself. It quickly seeped onto the seat and it got all over Oliver. While Lani was still peeing, Oliver quickly unbuttoned both of their pants and took off their clothes. He watched as piss spilled out of her bare pussy, and leaked all over the floor. Lani moaned from relief.

Lani peeing made Oliver need to pee as well. While Lani was finishing her stream, Oliver grabbed his dick and pointed it at her pussy. He began pissing all over her. Lani immediately moaned, slowly spreading her lips, signaling for him to piss on her clit. He did a small moan for her, and aimed. He continued peeing, aiming in her clit. Lani moaned and whimpered, breathing very heavily. She couldn't take it anymore, but she loved how warm and nice it felt.

"G-God~ Mmm~ Y-You're incredible, daddy~" She moaned, slightly bouncing.

She gasped slightly, letting out a massive moan and orgasming. She breathed heavily, but Oliver wanted more. He leaned the seat back as far as he could and pinned her down. He was on top of her, smirking. He ran his hands up and down her body, slowly messing with her tits, while slowly pushing his dick inside her. She moaned, wiggling a bit. Oliver repeated taking it out and putting it in a few times before Lani stopped him, grabbing his dick and rubbing it. She pleased him until he finished and came all over her.

"God - That was amazing~" Lani slightly moaned out. She sat the seat up. Oliver was still on top of her, both naked. He didn't move and Lani began questioning. "What? What's wrong?"

Oliver smirked and once more peed on her. It got all over her legs and naked pussy. Lani gasped, hesitating but quickly kissing him and moaning. He still peed while she was kissing him. Lani somehow managed to spurt out one small little stream, but quickly finished having nothing left inside her. Oliver finished soon as well.

"Sorry for all of that. I just wanted to see you wet yourself~" He teased. "You're so hot, you know that?" He continued teasing, getting dressed in soaking wet clothes. Lani nudged him, smiling. He climbed back into the drivers seat and they continued driving home.