Shower

(Story requested by: fbhsgirll. You can request stories on the part of this story called 'Requests')

Characters:

Oliver - Male - 19
Lani - Female - 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks.

Lani was in the shower, starting to wash her hair. She washed out the shampoo as the door creaked open. Lani didn't hear, only being able to hear the sound of rushing water. Oliver took off his clothes and slowly creeped towards the shower.

Their shower was large, large enough to fit multiple people. It was walk in and was pretty fancy.

Oliver smiled, and quickly and quietly snuck into the shower while Lani's eyes were closed. Oliver chuckled, pulled Lani away from the water, and pinned her against the wall. "Hello, dear" Oliver muttered in her ear, smiling. Lani blushed heavily. "God Oliver, you scared me!" She said, smiling and turning her head. She ducked under his arms and went back to the water. She started to condition her hair.

"God, you're hot" Oliver teased.

Lani's eyes quickly opened, and she was red. "I- Uhm-"

Oliver laughed and grabbed some shampoo and began cleaning his hair. Lani continued cleaning her hair as well. She started to put body wash on herself as Oliver rinsed out his shampoo. He grabbed his body wash and lathered it on. They both rinsed off and Oliver was getting frisky, admiring her naked body. He started getting hard and tried to hide it the best he could.

Lani quickly noticed and her jaw just dropped. Oliver blushed heavily and covered his bits. "I- Uh- S-Sorry-" He muttered, just getting more hard at Lani. Lani closed her mouth and smiled, pinning him up against the wall and teasingly kissing him. She slowly ran her hands down his body until she got to his dick. She slowly pulled his hands off of his parts and touched him. Oliver tried to be as quiet as possible, but was miserably failing. He moaned a bunch as Lani continued touching him more and more aggressively.

Oliver began needing to go. It was a mixture of the running, loud, water and him being horny. He always had to pee when horny.

"L-Lani- Please~ I-I need to go-" He struggled to say without moaning.

Lani didn't care and rubbed him harder, slowly moving her pussy close to him.

Oliver struggled to hold it with the water in the background. He moaned loudly, slightly trying to hold his dick but he couldn't with Lani there.

Once Lani thought she was close enough, she began pissing all over them both. She went as her pee tapped on the shower floor and came out with a ssssssssssssssssss. Lani moaned at the relief, feeling Oliver's body. Oliver loved what was happening, and he whimpered while trying to hold it in.

Lani began grinding against him with constant moans from the both of them. Oliver eventually decided to just go. He quickly moved her off of him and pinned her against a different wall, grabbing his hard dick, aiming, and beginning to piss all over her pussy. His pee aggressively hit Lani's clit and she moaned with pleasure. She spread her legs and her vag's lips so Oli could hit her clit easier. Her legs began shaking and she could barely stand.

"Ahh~ O-Oliver~ Mmmm~F-Fuck~" She moaned, close to finishing.

Oliver was still going but his stream was slowing. It was still a bit aggressive, just enough to please Lani until she orgasmed. Lani finished with a loud moan and whimper, and she fell to her knees, not being able to stand anymore. Oliver got onto the shower floor with her and began masterbating furiously until he finished and came all over her. Lani moaned once more, unintentionally spurting out some more pee. Oliver smiled and helped her up, helped her clean off and they stepped out of the shower. They got dry and dressed and left the bathroom, heading to the bedroom to probably have more aggressive fun.

(Thank you for the request! Hope you enjoyed!)