Am I in Trouble?

Characters:
Oliver - Male- 19
Lani - Female - 19

The pair was at home. Lani was cooking, and Oliver was cleaning up. Once Lani finished cooking, she made them both a plate and set the table with large glasses of water.

"Foods ready, hun" Lani called out to Oliver. Oliver came running, loving Lani's cooking. "Ooh, Thank you!" He said, smiling and kissing her on the cheek. "Of course. We have to eat, don't we?" Lani joked.

After they finished eating, they decided to play a board game as their internet was out and wouldn't be on until later.

A bit into the game, Lani squirmed a bit, starting to need to go. Their toilets were broken but a plumber was coming the next day to fix them. "Uhm- Oliver? I have a bit of an issue." Lani said, fidgeting a bit. Oliver looked up. "Do you need to pee?" He asked, noticing her squirm. Lani nodded, embarrassed. "But our bathrooms are broken." Lani said. Oliver thought. "Can you hold it till tomorrow? They are coming early in the morning and the fix won't take long." Oliver suggested. Lani shrugged. "I can try, it's late anyways so they will be here soon enough" She said.

They continued the game, and Lani grew more and more desperate. All she could think about was going. One of her hands was playing and the other was holding her crotch tight. She whimpered at the nice feeling holding had, blushing slightly.

Oliver looked at her, and smiled. "Aw- You like that?" He teased.

She blushed and stammered. "Uhm- Well- I-I-" She paused, so flustered she leaked a bit. She caught herself. "Y-Yes?" She joked.

"OoOOoOo~" Oliver teased, crawling forward and tickling her a bit.

The tickling made her leak some into her panties, but nothing was visible yet. She got Oliver to stop eventually and continue the game. Later on, she was extremely desperate. Bouncing while sitting and desperately holding her crotch with both hands. "I-I can't play anymore, Oli. I'm about to burst!" She said, embarrassed. Oliver looked around. "I think we have a bucket around here. I can get it" He said, quickly standing up. He searched and searched.

While he was gone, Lani had stood so she could sit on the bucket as soon as he arrived. She was bouncing and shifting from side to side, doing anything to not pee. Oliver came running over with a small bucket, but as he did, Lani leaked more, seeping into her tight blue pants. "N-No!" Lani said, holding her crotch. A small trickle fell from her pants, pattering on the hard wood floor. Oliver noticed her struggle and knew they wouldn't get her pants off in time. He quickly went over and shoved his hand against hers, trying to help hold her. "It's okay, dear" Oliver muttered.

Lani trickled a tiny stream out, tapping more on the floor and small puddle beneath them. This sound and feeling turned Oliver on, and he tried to resist doing anything. "Uhm- Lani- I-I really want- uhm-" He stuttered, embarrassed that he wanted her to pee. He took his hands off hers, and backed away. Just then, another small stream came out of her pants, splatting on the floor. The small stream turned to a large one, then to a giant faucet like stream of piss came out of her. Oliver watched, growing a boner. He tried to cover it. They both were secretly loving this. "Aah~" Lani quietly moaned at the relief. When she finished, she was really embarrassed and soaked. She looked up to Oliver.

"Am I in trouble?"