Shopping

Characters:
Oliver - Male- 19
Lani - Female - 19

The two are dating and both have piss kinks.

The couple was out shopping for some clothes and they were in a small store with no bathroom. The only bathroom there was for employees only. They were looking around at shirts and pants. Lani was looking at some skirts when she started to need to go. She went to Oliver and whispered in his ear. "Hey- I need to use the bathroom but there aren't any here. Do you think we could go soon?" She asked, too scared to be alone in public. Oliver thought. "Yes, but there are still a few things I want to look at and try on first, I won't take too long. I kind of have to go too" Oliver explained, grabbing a shirt off the shelf. "Also, what do you think about this?" He asked. Lani was silent, needing to go more. She started holding her crotch and just nodded. Oliver shrugged and continued looking.

Lani decided to go look around the store to try and distract her mind from her desperate need. She waddled around, wishing she had worn a diaper. She looked at pants, skirts, shirts, dresses, and a bunch of different things but just needed to go more. Oliver came over and said: "Hey, i'm going to go try these on and then we can go" He said, slightly holding his crotch now. Lani nodded and followed him, not wanting to be alone.

They walked into one of the large stalls there. The stalls were big and spacious, and it was a closed room so nobody outside could see or hear what was happening inside. Since this was a popular store, people tended to change in the same rooms as each other so the rooms were nice and big with plenty of room. There was a mirror, a small plant, some hooks, and a bench. Lani quickly sat down on the bench, squirming. She held herself so tightly, it slightly began to hurt. "Ugh- O-Oli? I seriously need to go. I don't think I can hold it." She said, leaking a few drops into her panties. Oliver was trying a shirt on, and didn't hear.

"Ah~" Lani quietly moaned at the feeling holding was giving her. She was so pleased that she leaked a bit more, a small trickle going into her panties. Nothing had shown on her pants yet, fortunately. She looked around, desperate. She saw some extra clothes under the bench that somebody had left. "Fuck- I can't hold it anymore." Lani muttered, grabbing the clothes, bunching them into a ball, pulling down her pants, and shoving the ball of clothes into her crotch. "Ahh~" She moaned at the nice feeling it had on her pussy. She loved the way holding made her feel, especially if she pushed on her bladder. She was getting horny now, so she pushed on her bladder and moaned quietly in the room. A small bit of piss came out onto the clothes and nothing leaked through.

"Mmm~" Lani moaned, grabbing the attention of Oliver. Oli gasped a bit, liking what he saw. He was getting a bit desperate now. Lani pushed on her bladder one more time and began peeing, moaning. It was so nice and warm, and it drenched the ball of clothes. The clothes soon got full of her pee, and began leaking streams into the floor. Lani saw this, and being horny, put the ball back under the bench and just continued peeing on the floor. Oliver watched, seriously needing to go and really turned on by this. Her stream tapped on the floor and created a puddle. "Ah~" She moaned once more, finishing. She then pulled up her pants.

"God, I can't take this!" Oliver said. Seeing her pee made him need to go a lot more. He took off his pants and pulled his dick out, already leaking pee. He tried to stop but couldn't. He quickly aimed at the large plant in the corner of the room and peed in there, moaning at the relief. Lani was getting so horny now, seeing Oliver's dick. She was really turned on and wanted to do something frisky in the changing room. She began touching herself, watching Oliver pee. Oliver soon finished, horny as well now. He saw Lani touching herself on the bench, and smiled. He went over and sat down on her lap, no pants on but his dick was put away. He began grinding and humping Lani, moaning heavily. Lani was loving it, whimpering and moaning as well.

"Mmm~ Oliver please~ More~" Lani moaned, still slightly touching herself. Oliver went faster and faster, moaning more.

"Ahh~ How's this?~" Oliver moaned out. Lani whimpered, showing she loved it.

"Mmmm~ O-Ohh~ Yeesss~ Mmm~" Lani moaned, with Oliver beginning to touch her bare pussy and rub her clit.

Soon, the couple finished with more moans and whimpers, and left the store. They ended up not buying anything, still horny and wanting to do more at home.