Some fun ;)

Characters:
Oliver - Male- 19
Lani - Female - 19

They are dating and both have piss kinks.

Lani and Oliver were in Lani's room, having 'some fun'.

Soon, Lani needed to pee. She was silent, though, loving all the feelings he was giving her. She moaned slightly, getting more desperate. When Lani was horny, she always had to pee. She wiggled a bit, trying to hold it. Oliver didn't notice, thinking she was just changing positions and rubbing against him.

Soon later, She became really desperate.

"O-Oliver. I really - need- Mmm~ t-to pee!" She said in between gasps of breath. She began grinding against him, helping to hold it in for a bit longer. Oliver smirked, and tickled her, making her leak onto him a bit.

"N-No~ Pleasee-" She gasped, moving one of her hands down to her crotch. She leaked barely more.

"C'mon ~ Please? Do it for me?" Oliver teased, feeling her body. He put his hand over her bladder and pushed hard on it.
She moaned, leaking a lot. It splattered onto his skin, make little pitter patter noises.

"Mmmm~ C'mon~" Oliver teased more. He moved her hand away from her crotch and pushed once more on her bladder.

Lani moaned at the feeling, beginning to pee. It splashed onto Oliver, who was loving it. It pattered on his skin and the floor and the bed. Lani managed to stop the stream, still needing to go some. "W-Wait" She said, grabbing her crotch to hold her pee.

She got up out of bed onto the hard floor which already had some piss on it. She walked to where Oliver could see her full body and she finished going, her pee tapping on the ground. There was a faint hissing noise as she went, and a puddle formed under her. Oliver was in bed masterbating, and close to finishing as he watched. He peed as well, moaning and whimpering. Once Lani finished, she walked back to Oli, and they finished having 'some fun' ;)