Chapter 3

Yn pov
I woke up fresh and early ready to show them what I got..
Got out of bed took a hot relaxing bath got dressed and took my smoothie and left.

I finally got there climbed out my car and walked in on to be greeted by Hakeem."Goodmorning Hakeem"I said."Hey ma looking good today"He said."Thanks,so should we go to the studio"I asked."Yeah let's go get ready"He said.Walking in the studio I saw the whole Lyon family sitting.
"Hey sweetie"Cookie said."Hey Cookie"I said."Hey yn"Jamal said."Morning yn"Andre said."Hey yn"Lucious said."Morning everyone"I said."So ya'll got the song ready for us"Lucious said."Yeah we got it ready pops"Hakeem said."Well get in the damn booth and show us"Cookie said."Yes mam"I said while we all start laughing.

<You Tiana>
<Ignore Lucious in the end and beginning>

"Damn that was hot yall"Jamal said."I think you guys make a great team and will bring my money rolling in"Lucious said."Yeah that was great"Cookie said."I will talk to you guys later Tiana just texted me see you later yn"Hakeem said.
"Okay Bye"We all said.
While walking out I went to the next studio that I had booked when I walked I saw Hakeem rapping with a other guy basically going at it with each other.

"Sorry for interrupting but I booked the studio at this time"I said."Its good ma by the way this is Blake,Blake this is yn"Hakeem said."Hey yn it's nice to meet you"Blake said."Nice to meet you too Blake"i said."So yn do you wanna come to my party tonight at my house it starts at 8pm"Hakeem said."Yeah sure just send your address"I said."Here you go"Hakkem said."Thanks I guess i will see you guys tonight then"I said."Yeah see you later"Blake said.And then they left.

I was finally at home took a quick shower cause I was late already and when I was done it was 7:45 but atleast his house is not far from here.I got dressed and took off.

I got there and knocked on the door

"Hey"i said."Damn you look good"Hakeem said while checking me out."Thanks you don't look to bad yourself"I said.While walking in I see Tiana.Hakeem took me to her and introduced us."Hey I'm yn"I said while wanting to shake hands."Yeah I know who you are"Tiana said while not shaking my hand."Umm okay so yn there you can fetch a drink and enjoy the night"Hakeem said."Yeah thanks"I said while walking away and saw Blake so I went over to him."Hey Blake"I said."Oh hey yn how's the night so far"Blake said."Good,it looks like Tiana wanna rip my head off"I said."I mean Hakeem kinda likes you so"Blake said."What he does?"I asked."Yeah he acts different around you then Tiana,You kinda bring a good side outta him"Blake said."Well I didn't notice that"I said.
Wait so Hakeem likes me but how do I feel actually.The night went on and I went home to go sleep so...

~Goodnight