Chapter 59

I woke up and went and made breakfast and went and woke up Hakeem."Morning"I said pushing him until he wakes up."Goodmorning babe"He said."Go get ready and come eat breakfast"I said and walked out.I layed everything on the day."Wow it smells amazing"He said kissing my cheek."Yeah I felt like homemade breakfast"I said and we ate and I got a call from Andre."Goodmorning dre"I said."Morning cuppy"He said."So what's wrong"I said."Well mom and dad met"He said."What"I said and stood up."Yeah I planned it"He said."No way were they surprised"I asked."Well they shouted at the beginning but I left them"He said."Wow wait I'm gonna talk to you later okay Bye Dre"I said."Bye cuppy"He said I ended the call."Babe guess what"I said."What"Hakeem said with a mouth full."Mom and Dad met again after so long"I said."What"He said and choked."Babe"I said and laugheand passed him his drink."What"He said again."Yeah they met"I said."So should we go to them or to Empire"He asked."No they should think and talk it out and we should"I said and was about to finish."Go makeout"He said which made me laugh."No go shower and go to work"I said."Shower together"He said."No so go get ready go"I said and pushed him and he was pulling me until I got out his grip.I cleaned the kitchen and went and took a bath and got dressed........

I cleaned the kitchen and went and took a bath and got dressed

I went too the door and saw Hakeem waiting."You look beautiful"He said."Thank you baby shall we go"I said."Yeah let's go"He said and grabbed my hand while he drove to Empire and walked in holding hands."Let me go record with the two new artists"I said."Meet you here when you done we going to Moms for dinner"He said."Okay babe"I said and kissed him and there we walked our separate ways.I went into the studio and greeted everyone.......

I knew mom was in a bad mood because of dad so I went and walked into her office."Hi ma you okay"I asked."Yeah sweetie"She said."So I heard you saw Dad again"I said."Where did you hear that"She asked."By dre"I said."Oh really"She said."Yeah,So how's he doing"I asked."Girl he looks like black Jesus"She said which made me laugh."So me and Hakeem is coming over tonight"I said."Yeah I heard"She said and i got a message from Hakeem saying his ready to leave."Okay so ma I will see you tonight okay don't stress"I said."Why would I stress girl"She said and I laughed and walked out.
"Hey babe where were you"Hakeem asked."Oh I was by mom"I said."Is she okay"He asked."Yeah she's okay let's go"I said."Okay"He said and we went home and watched TV until we had to leave.We took showers and got dressed....

We took showers and got dressed

"Oooo mamacita"He said."You like it"I asked twirling."Yeah you look sexy"He said."Thank you bebe"I said and kissed him and off we went......
We walked in and saw Lucious."Omg hey dad"I said and ran and gave him a hug."Hey sweetie how you been"He said."Im good"I said and Hakeem greeted his father......

<Ignore them talking about Tiana and family but they were talking about her talking nonsense so yeah>
<You sitting next to Hakeem>

"Okay we out"Hakeem said standing up and grabbing my hand."Wait son"Cookie said."No ma he lost his mind"Hakeem said about to walk out."Hakeem sit down"Andre said."No my wife is hungry we leaving"Hakeem said so we walked."Im sorry"I mouthed to them....
We climbed in and drove and got food and watched TV at home and cuddled......

~Goodnight