Chapter 26

I woke up early but I was super tired I had to pack.After 30 min I was done and then I woke up Hakeem."Goodmorning babe it's time for me to leave"I said."Wait already"He said."Yeah could you drive me please"I asked him."Of course baby"He said getting up.We decided to take a shower together.......
And we got dressed

We called Cookie over to look after Bella

We called Cookie over to look after Bella.We heard a knock and I answered it."Hey ma"I said."Hey sweetie you packed and ready"She said giving me a kiss on the cheek."Yeah I'm ready"I said."Hey ma"Hakeem said."Hey son"She said."So I need to leave"I said."Okay bye baby kill it"She said hugging me."I will Ma bye"I said.I went and greeted Bella and off we went to where the bus was waiting for me.We climbed out and saw Laura."What is she doing here"Hakeem whispered in my ear."Oh she's a part of MY tour"I said."Okay damn good luck and don't fight"He said."I will try"I said.We hugged and kissed a million times and Laura's face is priceless."Bye I love you"I said."Bye Bae I love you too"He said.
I climbed on my bus and we drove I got in my hotel and my first destination was Vegas.I had to get ready for my performance.
I got ready into something simple because I was gonna change in my dressing room anyways.

I got into my dressing room and got dressed and walked out and saw Laura singing taking her time

I got into my dressing room and got dressed and walked out and saw Laura singing taking her time.Then Becky come over."Hey girl"She said."Hey"I said hugging her."You okay"She asked."No this girl keep cutting into my set like stay in you lane"I said.

<You Tiana>

I was finally done performing and I went straight and changed into my other outfit.I decided to sleep because I was tired as hell.

The next morning.
I woke up had to go on set because I have a early day performance to go to I got room service got dressed and went straight to set I got ready and Thank God Laura wasn't on this set.I was finally done and they announced me

<You Tiana>
<Ignore Cookie and Gizelle>

I got off stage and was greeted by Becky."Hey girl you killed that shit"She said."Thanks girl"I said."So I have the same performance tomorrow and on Saturday"I said."Actually you Saturday off"She said."So I'm off on Hakeem's birthday"I said."You thinking what I'm thinking"She said."A surprise"We both shouted at the same time."Yeah we should definitely go"I said."Yeah we should it's just the performance tomorrow then we drive the night okay"She said."Yeah can't wait"I said.
The day went on I performed and went to my hotel room and I woke up too facetime Hakeem.

<You Tiana>

"Little does he know"I said to myself.I took a shower and got ready for my next performance.I got at my event went straight to my dressing room and putted on my outfit and went straight out to performance

I finally was done and so ready to get on that bus to go to my baby.We drove and I stayed in contact with Porsha and she said he was alittle down but excited.I took a shower and got dressed on the way there.....[The outfit in the video].
We arrived infront of the building and Porsha said I should come in........