Chapter 4

<Hakeem and Tiana don't have kids>

Yn pov
You woke up to your phone blowing up seeing a text message that Hakeem got shot and I need to come over.I quickly rushed over to the Lyon Mansion u knocked on the door to be greeted by Jamal.

I quickly rushed over to the Lyon Mansion u knocked on the door to be greeted by Jamal

"Hey mal"I Said while hugging me."Hey yn"He said while hugging me back."So how's it going with Hakeem here"I asked."Really bad yn he asked for you so I guess you need to go see him"Jamal said."Okay"I said while walking in.
I knocked on his door only hearing a soft sound saying "come in"."Hey Keem how you feeling"I asked."Not good at all"Hakeem said."Well is Tiana and Blake okay"I asked."Yeah they good luckily I stepped infront of the bullet so Tiana couldn't get shot"He said on the verge of crying."Omg Hakeem"I said walking over laying next to him giving him a hug."Oww it still hurts"He said in pain."Oh I'm sorry"I said."Its okay ma there's more bad news"Hakeem said."Well what is it"I asked."I won't be able to rap for I don't know how long"He said."Wait WHAT omg but don't worry I will always be by your side we will get threw this together"I said."Thanks for supporting me"Hakeem said."You should move in and take care of me because I hate this nurse"Hakeem said."Yeah sure but will your parents be okay with it"I asked."Yeah they were the one's who suggested it"Hakeem said."Well okay then I will fetch my things and come tomorrow okay"I said."Yeah okay"He said."Take care of yourself see you tomorrow"I said while going to give him a kiss on the cheek."Bye bae"He said.

I went home and packed my things showered and went to sleep

~Goodnight