Chapter 61

We woke up cuddling."Goodmorning my live you need to go for your fitting"He said kissing me."Morning Yeah I know"I said."Can't wait to see you in your dress"He said."And I can't wait to see you in your suit"I said and kissed him."So ma will meet you there"He asked."Yeah she and Tiana so I got to get ready"I said and stood up and went and took a shower and got dressed......

"Yeah she and Tiana so I got to get ready"I said and stood up and went and took a shower and got dressed

"You look pretty"He said."Thanks baby so I'm gonna see you later okay"I said."Yeah I love you"He said."I love you too baby"I said and kissed him and drove to my dress appointment.I saw Ma and Tiana we went in and I fitted my dress on and Yeah I found the right one......
I went and did more shopping and picked out my brides maids dresses.....I went home and took a nap.....

Next morning*
I was sleeping until Hakeem woke me up."Morning babe"He said."Mmmm"I groaned."Wake up this is our last day before you Mrs Lyon tomorrow"He said which made me smile."Yeah you right"I said and kissed him."And you better behave tonight at your Bach but have fun okay babe"I said."Yeah okay and you too"He said and stood up and started packing since I was gonna stay in the house."I can't wait to see you in your dress tomorrow"He said."And I can't wait to see you in your tux"I said."Come here"He said and I walked to him."Im gonna miss you"He said whispering in my ear."Babe it's only going to be tonight"I said."Yeah but I'm used to waking up and seeing that beautiful face of yours"He said."Im nervous and excited"I said."Why you nervous"He asked."Well you know what happend last time"I said."Yeah well that's in the past but give me a kiss I need to Leave"He said."Okay I love you"I said and kissed him."And I love you too my future wife"He said making me giggle.And there he went to his Bach.I took a shower and was about to leave until I heard a knock and opened the door and saw Becky and Tiana."Bitchh let's party"Becky shouted which made me scared."Wait what are you guys doing here"I said."Well it's your Bachelorette bitch so let's get lit"Tiana said."I thought we were gonna do movies and wine"I said."Hell naw this is your last night being a free women so let's go"Becky said."Wait wait"Tiana said stopping Becky from pulling me."You can't go out like this"Tiana said."Whats wrong with my outfit"I asked."You look like you going to work"Becky said."Yeah you do"Tiana said."Firstly I always look good when I go to work"I said."True"Becky said."And as long as my man likes my outfit then I'm good because I only look good for number one me and number to my man"I said."Period bitchhh"Becky shouted."Great but let's go still"Tiana said pulling me making me groan.While Becky was doing my hair and makeup Tiana picked our my outfit and I went and got changed......

While Becky was doing my hair and makeup Tiana picked our my outfit and I went and got changed

"LOVEEE"Becky shouted."Yeah I love it"Tiana said."Yeah I'm ready so shall we go"I said and we went out....
We went to different clubs and partied until I saw it was 2:30am."Wow it's my wedding day"I said."Yeah girl you gonna be wifed up soon"Tiana said."And maybe you next"I said and smiled."Yeah maybe"Tiana smiled."Where's Becky we need to leave"I said."Well she's dancing in between to guys"Tiana said pointing."Classic Becky,I'm gonna go get her"I said and went and pulled Becky while she was groaning.We went and climbed in the car and drove to my house and went straight to bed........

~Goodnight