Chapter 19

I woke up took a bath got dressed.

I went to Dunkin Donut for a quick something and went straight to Empire I walked in and saw Blake

I went to Dunkin Donut for a quick something and went straight to Empire I walked in and saw Blake."Morning"I said."Good morning"He said."So has Hakeem harassed you yet"I said laughing."No thank God we actually made up"He said."Well that's good"I said."Yeah but me and Hakeem is having a basement party tonight"He said."Yeah I won't be able to make it"I said."I will send you the adress bye"He said."Bye"I said.I walked in the studio and saw Tiana."Hey girl"I said giving her a hug."Hey babes"She said."So tonight you wanna go to a 90's basement jam"I said."Yeah sure is Hakeem gonna be there"She asked."I don't know do you wanna start working"I asked."Yeah sure"She said.We walked out and went to set to film our music video.

"Okay so I will pick you up later okay"I said."Yeah okay bye"She said."Bye"I said.
I went home ate and watched TV so now it was 6pm I have to be at Tiana's place at 7pm so I took a quick shower did my makeup and got dressed.....

I took my lambo and went and picked up Tiana."You look good girl"She said."So do you"I said.We got there and saw some of our other friends and we all walked in and Hakeem was rapping."Now you said this was gonna be a basement jam you said Hakeem wasn't gonna be here"Tiana said."Im not here for him I'm here to have fun plus all of our people are here so why shouldn't we be here"I said starting to dance.

After dancing with Hakeem he takes me to this room."So you actually came"He said."Boy I'm here to have fun I didn't come here for you"I said."Well I'm glad you came"He said."Yeah"I said."So look I'm sorry about the way I acted I thought I wasn't gonna see Bella again and obviously for the kiss"He said."Im sorry to okay I understand and the kiss with Blake was to make you jealous"I said."Yeah I know in the moment I was angry but then I understood"He said coming closer "So I'm forgiven"He asked."Yeah you are"I said backing up against the wall while he walks into me."Damn I missed you"He said."I missed you too"I said kissing him while it turned into a makeout and he layed me down on the bed and it turned into something.......

~Goodnight