Chapter 6

I woke up happy to have Hakeen Lyon as my boyfriend.I quickly got up remembering that I need to go to the studio to record with Hakeem.I got up took a shower and got dressed while on the way out I took a apple and drove straight to Empire.

I got up took a shower and got dressed while on the way out I took a apple and drove straight to Empire

I got inside to be greeted by my boyfriend."Hey babe"I said."Hey,for who you looking so gorgeous for?He asked making me blush."For you of course"I said giving him a kiss."So do you wanna go record quick?"He asked."Yeah sure let's go"I said.We walked to the studio holding hands.While walking we see Cookie."Hey my babies"Cookie said."Hey Ma"Hakeem said."Hey Cookie"I said."Where you guys going"she asked."We just gonna go record a new track"I said."Well good,see you guys later"She said walking away."Later?What does she mean by later"I asked."Oh sorry babe I forgot to tell you my parents invited us over for dinner"He said."Oh okay well let's go so that we can leave early"I said.

We walked into the studio I took my jacket of ready to go in.Reckon pressed play and we started....

<You Maya>

<That GIRL is TIANA>

"Oh so you making songs with this trick"Tiana said."No his making songs with his girlfriend actually"I said."Wait you asked her to be your girlfriend?"Tiana asked."Well yeah why do you care you cheated on me with Devon anyway plus she better then you"Hakeem said."Facts"I said."Oh really you lucky I don't smack you little girl"Tiana said."Well what's good"I said taking out my earrings."Babe chill,Tiana leave we wanna record our song"Hakeem said."Whatever song trash anyway"Tiana said."Yeah keeping talking trash bitch"I said while she walks out."You good?"He asked."Yeah I'm fine I just feel like killing her"I said."Well don't worry you will be a bigger star then her anyway"Hakeem said."Well should we start recording again"I said."Yeah Reckon hit it"Hakeem said.
The rest of the day we were working on our song and now me and Hakeem were alone in the studio I was sitting on his lap.

"So babe you wanna come over and change by my house then we could drive together to your parents house"I said."Yeah,I will just ask Chicken to take my clothes to your house"He said."Okay so I'm gonna leave quick and go take a shower okay I will send you the address"I said."Sure babe see you"He said."Bye Bae drive safe"I said giving him a kiss."You to"He said while I was walking out.
I finally got home climbed in the shower got out.While doing my hair I heard a knock only to see Hakeem."Hey babe"I said giving him a kiss."Hey,Damn ma your house fire"He said."Thanks my parents left it for me"I said.So what you have under that robe?He asked."Just my underwear"I said."Want me to take it off"He said."No go shower"I said laughing."Okay"He said groaning.
He took a shower just as I was done getting ready he came out ready to.

"Damn babe you look hot"He said.You don't look to bad yourself"I said."So shall we go"He said."Yeah let's go"I said.

We drove about 30min and got there he opened the door for me and we walked in.Everyone stood up and gave us a hug."Hi everyone"I said.
We had our dinner and now we going to the lounge only to hear a knock on the door.
"Anika what are you doing here"Lucious asked."Who's this"I asked Hakeem."That is my dad's ex Anika"Hakeem said.Oh okay"I said."I came here to tell you guys something"Anika said."Nobody cares what you have to say booboo kitty"Cookie said."Ma let her talk"Andre said."Anika go ahead" Rhonda said."Im pregnant"Anika said."Okay and?"Cookie said."And it's Hakeem's"Anika said.

Wait what...........

To be continued