Chapter 31

I woke up to do a last rehearsal with Jamal and Hakeem.I took a shower and got dressed.

I ate my food that I didn't finish last night

I ate my food that I didn't finish last night.I drove to Empire and went straight to the stage and changed."Hey yn"Jamal said."Hey mal"I Said.Hakeem walked in."Hey mal"He said."Hey bro"Jamal said."Hey yn"He said."Hi"I said not even looking at him.We rehearsed and there was lots of sexual tension between me and Hakeem we went through it a few times.And we finally walked of stage.

<You Tiana>
<Ignore the Bella part>

"So are we back"He asked."Yeah we back"I said."So do you have plans after the performance"He asked."No why"I asked."Well I want to come over"He said."Umm okay"I said."What you don't want me to come over"he said."No of course I want you to come I missed you so much"I said kissing him."I missed you too my life was like a punch of dead roses miserable"He said."Then don't mess up again because then you will be dead"I said looking at him."Damn okay let's go"He said.We held hands and walked to Lucious office and saw Lucious and Cookie there.We walked in."Hey ma"Hakeem said."My babies or back"She said."Yeah we back"I said."Im glad now Hakeem don't have to come over anymore and complain about not having you and not eating your food"Lucious said."Really pops"He said."Awww you missed me that much"I said."Yes he did"Cookie said."Okay we need to go bye"he said pulling me out."Bye"Cookie and Lucious said."Bye"I said shouting while Hakeem pulls me.
We walked and decided to go to our dressing room and we fell asleep and cuddled aliitle.We woke up and got ready.
They called us and we performed.

"We killed it"I said."We really did"Jamal said."Yeah it was great"Hakeem said."Hakeem remember we needed to fix my shower door"I said."Yeah sorry mal we need to go"He said."Yeah sure have fine"He said winking at us."Shut up"I said as we leave.
We ordered food and ate.
We got home and went straight upstairs.And I changed into my new set."I bought this before we broke up"I said."Well damn come here I missed you"He said as I sat on his lap."I missed you too baby"I said as I kissed him which turned into a makeover and then that happend.....

~Goodnight

Comment ideas please