Chapter 20

So we were done with our business."So how have you been"he asked."Good and you"I asked."I have been good but me and Bella have been missing you alot"he said."I have been missing you guys to"I said."So you ready to move back plus our 4 year anniversary is coming up"he said."Yeah I know and if you ever treat me like that again it's on to the next"I said.So you moving back"I said."Yeah I will"I said smiling while he started kissing me then I pulled away."No I can't tomorrow have to record with someone"I said."Yeah that someone is me"He said.Wait what that's why Cookie didn't want to tell me who it was"I said."Yeah"he said."But I still need sleep so bye"i said standing up putting on my clothes."Okay give me a kiss before you leave"He said I walked over to him bend and gave him a kiss before he pulled me down and started kissing me everywhere.I started laughing and shouting"stop I need to go"He stopped and I got up and walked out."Bye beautiful"He said."Bye babe"I said as I walked out the party was still on so I went home and took a shower and went to bed...

I woke up took a bath and got ready.

I drove and decided to go to Starbucks for a muffin and a drink and ate it while driving to Empire I finally got there and walked in to Studio 7 and see Hakeem and Maya laughing."Hey babe"He said walking up to me."Hey guys"I said."You look to cute today"He said giving me kiss."Thanks babe so what you guys doing"I said."I just heard that Maya could sing"He said."Oh so you can sing now"i said."Actually I act,sing and dance"She said acting sassy."Oh so you a comedian now to"I said making Hakeem laugh."Yeah ummm Maya we can record later but me and yn need to record"He said."Okay"She said."Yeah bye bye"I said while she walks out."Oh look who's jealous"He said."Nobody's jealous let's just record"I said while we both walk into the booth.

"That was fire"He said."Yeah it was but should I make dinner reservations for our anniversary"I said."So about that I found out today that I have to perform tomorrow"He said."Wait really"I said."Yeah I'm sorry but I will make it up to you"He said."Its okay I understand"I said giving him a kiss to reassure him that it's okay."So I moved my things back and I will see you guys tonight"I said."Finally I missed you"He said."I missed you too"I said giving him a kiss."So I need to go I will see you tonight"I said."Yeah sure bye love"He said walking out."Bye"I said.I wrote songs for abit before I went and grabbed some takeout and took it home.I unlocked the door and walked in until Bella started running to me and I picked her up."Oh baby I missed you so much"I said."I missed you to mommy"She said."Hey babe I was just about to order"He said."Yeah I brought dinner"I said.We ate and I gave Bella a bath and me and Hakeem took a shower and got dressed layed down and cuddled."So tomorrow's our anniversary"He said back hugging me."Yeah it will be good even though you performing tomorrow"I said."Yeah it will be but Goodnight I love you"He said kissing me."I love you too baby"I said while we both doze off.

~Goodnight