Chapter 41

I woke up and remembered Cookie told me I must come to Empire to meet a new producer and all that....So I took a bath because I have enough time left.I did my makeup and got dressed......

i drove to Starbucks to buy something small because i didn't eat last night i basically lost my appetite from all that stuff

i drove to Starbucks to buy something small because i didn't eat last night i basically lost my appetite from all that stuff...I finally arrived at Empire and walked in and saw Empire.I walked in a saw Cookie."Hey ma"I said hugging her."Hey sweetie"She said and we walked but I decided to get my drink which was still in the car.I got my drink and walked back in and saw Devon."Hey"I said."Wait yn"He said."Yeah it's me"I said.He ran to me and gave me a hug."So how have you been"He asked."Im good and you"I said."Im good we getting there"He said."How do you feel about all of that"He asked."Oh the Hakeem thing I'm okay and you"I said."Im okay too but I got to go okay"He said."Okay see you"I said."We should catch up someday"He said."Yeah sure"I said and I went to the studio.

<You Tiana>

I walked out and I saw Hakeem and was about to walk past him until he grabbed my arm."Wait"He said."What is there something you need or want"I asked him."I want and need us to talk please"He said."Okay talk"I said."Not here"He said."Then where"I said."Tonight 8pm at my place"He said."Okay"I said and walked away but as I'm walking away I felt eyes on me.
I got home and decided to watch some movies until I saw it was 6 so I took a shower and got dressed....

I checked myself in the mirror and I left.I finally got there.I knocked on the door and he opened."Wow you look amazing"He said letting me in."Umm thanks"I said."Sit down"He said."Wow it looks pretty"I said."Yeah I did it for you"He said and I just stared at him."Does Tiana know about this"I said."Yeah she knows"He said and he had that same face on when he lies."Hakeem you can't fool me I know when you lie"I said."Well I will tell her and she will understand"He said."So why am I here"I said."To talk about everything like how"He said."Now talk"I said."Well how we thought you died from a plane crash"He said."Almost did but what you guys had a funeral without my body"I said."There was a body but we weren't allow to open it because of how injured it was"He said."Well damn okay"I said."Do after everything what did you do"He asked."Well I actually layed in a coma for 3 years woke up I had amnesia and then in those two years I just slept one night and had my whole life that I had flashed in my dream and it was amazing"I said and he looked at me."Look yn"He said."No you don't need to explain"I said."I do I was miserable when you left I found out you had died in a plane crash my whole life collapsed"He was about to talk on until I interrupted him."So miserable you went and dated Tiana"I said."Look after her and Devon broke up and after I thought you were gone we both needed comfort and I guess it just happend"He said."Okay"I said and just ate my food.We were done eating."So how's Bella"I asked."She's okay"He said."She probably don't even remember me"I said."She does I took her to your "grave" showed her pictures of you and she even dreamed of you"He said and a tear was rolling down my face."Dont cry"He said wiping the tear away."Umm it's getting late I should go"I said standing up."Wait"He said holding my arm and he kissed me and I was gonna give in but no."Stop you have Tiana don't ruin that"I said and walked out.I got home and while I was showering my tears kept running down my face.I went to bed and saw all our pictures on the internet and fell asleep.....

~Goodnight