❣︎ 2

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚐𝚘 𝙱𝚊𝚢 📍
𝟶𝟹/𝟷𝟻

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

"Which supermarket you deh? Hi-Lo?"

I was questioned out of curiosity and I placed my free hand into my pocket.

"No bredda mi a try keep a low profile remember," I said while looking out at the busy street.

My eyes failed to catch a glimpse for your beautiful figure or her child.

Something about her was pulling me towards her it wasn't a negative or sexual pull.

But something about her...

I was lacking of it desperately

"Oh zeen," Zack said and I rocked on my feet back and forth.

"So the plan you were talking about sounded pretty good—"

I felt something hard under my shoe and I removed my left foot from the spot. I looked down and my eyes scanned the ugly bracelet on the ground.

What a sumo ugly bredda

Zack kept talking about our business deal as I zoned out.

Deh man yah can chat bout business

A way mi see deh bracelet yah?

I stooped down and I looked at the bracelet carefully.

Oh right

It was on her wrist

The string seemed to have burst without her knowledge.

I saw it when I was taking her bags from the ground. I picked up the bracket and stood my feet.

"—so we stay ina Jamaica and when we come back uno switch back like everything good simple. So how that sound?" Zack asked at the end of his long speech about marketing our goods.

Huh

"Wah?"

"Bredda no tell me you never did a listen," he said and I looked away from the bracelet.

"Look yah dawg when mi reach home mi gih uh a link," I said

"Fuck off man," he said in vex tone.