❣︎ 4

𝟶𝟺/𝟷𝟷

𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟾 𝚊.𝚖.

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

"Paige, wake up,"

My body was being shaked by someone and soon my brain got the message and woke me up.

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my sister's face.

"You nah go a work?" she asked as her eyes moved to look in both my eyes.

"Yes, a wah time?" I asked as my eyes wondered around the room and my senses came back.

I had the weirdest dream

I dreamt that I was kidnapped by my stalker. lmao

"Eleven thirty," she said and the moment my brain registered I jumped up.

"Mi ago late," I said before moving to my towel.

Why mi still have on mi shoes?

"You wah tea?"

"Yes please," I said while kicking off my shoes.

She walked out and I grabbed my bathing rag and soap. I went outside and hurried to have a shower.

Why mi neva set mi alarm last night?

My thoughts were all over the place as I did my business with a bit of a haste.

After bathing, washing my face and brushing my teeth. I went back inside I started getting dressed. I placed my undergarments on before applying lotion to my legs and arms.

I was applying deodorant under my arm when I spotted another gift box.

My body froze as I stared at the small box.

This time it was a different color and bow.

I sat down on my bed as I remembered last night events.

It wasn't a dream

I was kidnapped but I woke up inside my bed.

Did they do something to me?

My hands when to my neck, arms, legs as I checked my body for bruises or anything out of the blue.

I'm good, I think

The gift box stared at me as adrenaline pumps through my veins and my hearts thumps against my chest.

Fear washes over me and my body jumps in fright when Paris emerges through back door.

"Girl a me," she said a bit alarm.

"Oh,"

"You good?" she asked