16

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

"If you give up your mafia for her. It will just prove how weak love makes you," Austin said

"He doesn't love her but whatever," Anushka said and we looked her.

"His feelings makes him weak not love. He doesn't even know what love is," she before looking at me.

"Thanks for the daily reminder," I said and she smiled.

"You're welcome," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"And if uh sign over everything you know Reign no sense able. Nobody nah go respect him or listen to him," Austin said and I drank from the rock glass on the table.

Mi just did wah Reign help har through dem thing deh caz mi know him train fih dem thing deh.

Him cud'n be a therapist too

"And if he's smart enough which sometimes he is. He probably lock you up right after then pretend to be you and thing will go back to norm," Anushka added on to Austin's words and I sigh.

"I knew Reign would do this to you," she said and I looked at her.

"Anushka please just shut up. You're either on my side or not," I said and she got up.

"I am on your side," she said and I hummed.

"You know what Ghost? Do
whatever you want but just remember I told you to let that woman go," she said before walking out.

I looked at Austin and he sat down.

"She love you eno," he said with a little laugh.

"Mi know but mi no feel good bout it," I said and he nods.

"Mek we do things one step at time. Find har son first. Find a way fih get back Paige and anything uh wah do to Zack and Reign, we go from deh so," he said and I leaned into my chair.

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

After signing the papers for our marriage and contract we left the court house and went back to Reign's house.

After two months, we'll divorce and he'll give me ten million dollars and we can path ways

I was in my room when Reign knocked and then entered.

"Hey,"

"Hi," I said and he walked to the full length mirror where he took in his reflection.

"Mi parents dem a come over tonight fi meet you," he said

"Your parents?"

Mi no hear good things bout them so mi no know how fih feel bout dis

"Yah mi pa say him wah sidung and talk to you," he said and I sat up.

"Why?"

He turned and looked at me before smiling.

"Are you nervous?"

"No," I lied and he clicked his tongue then shrug.

"Okay,"

"Mi have work yah so. You cah tour eh house and the outside but no lef," he said