21

Russia📍

My fist collided into the leather fabric of the punching bag and I continued hitting it until the door to the gym opened

I turned around and Aiden ran into room with a big smile. I smiled at him before untying my knuckles.

"Knox," he said before running into my arms.

"Wapm likkle mhon," I said and his mother walked in shortly.

"Mi good," he said and I looked away from Paige.

"Isn't it too early for a work out?" he asked and I shook my head.

"You excited for school?"

"Yes," he said and I nod with a smile.

"But..." he trails off before looking at his mother.

"He's a bit scared," she said and I looked at him.

"Scared of what Aiden?" I asked while placing him down.

I stooped down and he held his hands behind.

"What about the bad guys," he said

I looked at Paige and she sighs. I looked at Aiden and adjusted his uniform.

"I'll have my people watching over you Aiden. You have nothing to be worried about. If you wouldn't be safe I wouldn't be sending you there," I said

"Your guards?"

"Yes,"

"Will Austin be there?"

"Um...do you want him there?"

"Yes," I said and he stood up.

"Okay go find him and I'll meet you guys downstairs," I said and he nod.

He walked towards his mother and they walked out. The door closed and I picked out my phone. I messaged Austin and he responded with a quick.

No problem

The punching bag shifted to the side and I looked at it.

I almost forgot

I placed the phone away and moved to open the punching bag. The door opened again and Anushka walked in.

She closes the door and locked it before I unzip the bag.

The man's body fell from the bag and he drops on his face. He groans in pain and Anushka walked over to him.

She stoops down and rips the tape off his lips.

"Are you willing to talk now?" she asked and he turned around on his back.

I unfolded my shirt sleeves as he looked up at us. His face was swollen, his top lip was burst and his left eyes was swollen until it was closed.

He had bruises all over him as he hugs his arms.