13

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

I didn't feel like a myself anymore, infact I didn't feel anything at all.

I didn't feel like living anymore, each passing day felt like another punishment to my self.

Why do I have to live like this

I did nothing wrong to the universe so why is it eating me up from the inside and out.

Another day without my son, another day without my sister. Another day in pain.

They had my son's aches send it to but honestly I didn't want it. Deep down I knew they didn't find his body or aches to send me anything.

I wish Trey ends up in the pity of hell. And Aaron.....I hope he gets torture every single moment by the devil himself

I was officially a mad woman in clean clothes. I haven't ate in days because I had no appetite or strength.

My stalker was gone and even though I was the one who sent him away. In some twisted sick and deranged way, he made me safe and comfortable in my own skin.

He didn't nothing to me

He was dangerous, but he yet he was my safe space.

But it's better this way

Not in sight, not in mind right?

Wrong, I can't stop thinking about him.

I let out a sigh as I watched the blood ran from my arm. I stared at the bright red jel like liquid as it came from the fresh cuts of the razor blade.

I closed my eyes and I allowed my body to feel another type of pain.

When will it stop

I'm so tired

The only reason I haven't ended my life already was because of my mother.

She would probably go crazy

So I'm doing this for her. I'm staying alive for her and only her.

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

"Ghost maybe you shouldn't," Rhys said and I stopped in my tracks.

I debated with my self if I should burst down her door and stop her or stay put and stay in the shadows.

I'll stick to the latter, she did tell me to stay away.

She's hurting her self

I can't keep watching this

Every time she hurts herself it kills me inside.