19

"Are you happy now?" I asked after the doctor declared that I'm not with child

"Are you? Seems like uh did want a positive—"

"Mi have pitney fih one crosses already, mi nah mek di same mistake,"

"Hmm," he hummed and I rolled my eyes.

I walked pass him and he grabbed my arm. "Drop eh attitude caz mi wid fix uh business," he said and I looked up at him.

He gave me a warning stare before looking away. He released and I choose to walk away.

Nah argue wid no man

I exited the building and his guard lead me to the car.

I thought there was two of them

Knox wasn't far behind as we got to the car. My eyes went to the guard as he gave me an off vibe.

I couldn't read into him but it wasn't hard to notice that something's up with him.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he looked at Knox before looking at me.

He nods before opening the car door.

"Get in," he said and I looked back at Knox.

"Um—"

Knox had stop walking and was now talking on his phone. I looked back at the guard and stared into his face.

"Wait....you're not—"

"Go ina eh car gyal," he said before grabbing my arm.

"A—"

"If uh scream mi murder uh bloodclat right yah so," he said before I felt something hard at my side.

I looked down and it was a gun.

Mi have mi son a live fah eno sir

Mi already a do a bad job and mi wah mek things right.

He violently manhandles me in getting into the car before closing the door. I looked out at Knox and he had his back turned.

The guard got into the car and before he could operate the vehicle I opened the door.

I placed my legs outside and he grabs my hair. I was pulled back and I grabbed his wrist.

"Knox!"

Ghost turns around and looked at me. He face filled with utter confusion before he looked at the guard.

I looked up at the man holding me and he was looking at Knox as he tried reaching for something.

I did the only thing I could think of and use my fist. I punched him in the nose and he released me.

I hurried out of the car and slammed the door close. Just then my arm was held hostage and I was pulled into the person chest.

The car drives off immediately and I hugged him. I hid my face in his chest as my heart thumps against my chest.