❣︎ 7

5/15
Paige's house📍

𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚆

This beautiful melanin queen was fully nude in front of me.

Her pussy was freshly waxed or shaved and her inner lips were a pretty pink.

I didn't need a flashlight to see that

Keeping my tongue flat and wide I used the base of my tongue to move through her silk wet silt.

"Mhm,"

Her pussy coats my tongue and I moved it up and down. She lets a satisfied moan at the contact and I continued.

Licking her, tasting her.

Oh fuck

I slowly moved my head upwards from the bottom of her pussy to her clit with my saliva-coated tongue.

I started sucking on her clit gently and she continues to moan in pleasure so I kept on going.

My light doll was enjoying this

Good

"Fuck,"

Multiple curses left her mouth as I sucked and licked her clit. Pulling on her clit with my lips I used my tongue to massage her throbbing area.

"Fuc-k that f-feels so g-good,"

Soon I ran my tongue down to her vagina hole. I forced my tongue into her and she grabs the sheet.

"Bomboclatt,"

I smirked against her as teased her hole with my tongue before moving back to her clit.

I brought my middle and forefinger to her hole before sliding them into her hole since she was fully aroused.

Muma tight yf

"Fuck,"

Her hole clamps around my fingers and I sank them further into her warmth.

I sucked on her clit while finger fucking her pussy. I curled my fingers and head falls back into the bed.

"Ghost,"

That's my name baby

Soon you'll know my real name

I soon found her G-spot and I penetrate the area with my fingers.

"Oh God,"

Ano God baby, a mi

"Don't stop,"

Why would I?

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

His tongue move up and down my slit as his saliva mixed with my juices.