12

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

Today I did a deep clean of the house while mommy was at the market. I did our laundry then prepared our dinner early.

Once I was finish, I got ready to go on the road. I needed to buy groceries and I wanted to go to Aiden's school to check if he's there.

The moment I climbed into a taxi my phone dings with a message

Unknown number
Where are you going little doll

Me
Follow me and you'll find out.

I exit the conversation chat and place my phone into my bag. I stopped off at the school and I was greeted by disappointed.

Aiden wasn't there, again

So he hasn't been for a couple months now

Every time I come here it's the same thing

I left the school and went to the supermarket I always go to.

I stopped at aisle three and picked up some tin items. I felt someone's presence behind me and I smirked, did he really follow me?

Was it strange that I could know when its—

I turned around and I saw Mr. Goblin.

'Paige uh want a slap'

Was it just me or did he get hotter by the months.

Oh it's not him

Well there's not way this man would stalk me. Just look at how handsome he is and how rich he looks.

He probably has a thousand women....okay maybe I'm dragging it but you know what I mean.

The first time we meet he told me that he wasn't interested in my name nor did he flirt with me.

He didn't even look at me as he reaches over my head and picked up a jar of tomato sauce.

I mean Rain—'no idiot it was'—

"Reign,"

He looks down at me and his dark captivating eyes searches my soul.

Why does his eyes reminds me or a certain someone?

He raises a brow and I realized I had called his name out loud.

'Why would you do that?'

You weren't supposed to say it out loud.