❣︎ 5

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

𝙿 • 𝙰 • 𝙸 • 𝙶 • 𝙴

The light of the lamp went out and complete darkness surrounds and consumes us.

His body was firm and hard but yet felt warm and safe.

I'm crazy

"Calm down little doll, I'm not going to break you. I promise," his thick accent caresses the hairs on the back of my neck as he held me captive.

He slowly removes his hand from my mouth but he kept his hold on my wrist.

"Wah uh want wid mi?"

He did respond as his thumb moves over my skin, gently. He caresses my skin and call me crazy but I liked the touch of his finger.

"You're so soft,"

"You're a mad man," I said and he chuckled darkly.

He spins me around and I gasped.

"And you must be so smart to call someone who's able to kill you right now, a mad man,"

I stayed silent as he strong cologne filled my nose. His breathing was even as he stared at me through the darkness.

"So you're gonna kill me,"

"No," he said before grabbing my throat and pulling me towards him.

My breathing was uneven as his moves his lips close to my cheek and neck.

"You smell good too,"

Liad

"What's your name?" I asked in a whisper.

He laughs.

"I'm not dumb little doll,"

"I didn't say—"

"Shhh, uh talk tuh much," he said and I closed my mouth.

He pulled me to the bed and forced me to to sit down.

A rape him ago rape mi

"I'm on my period—"

"I didn't ask," he said as he forces me to lay down.

I was surprise and confessed when he placed the covers over my legs.

"The next time you call the police or try to tell someone about me. I'll kill them,"

Umm....Child?

Him serious

"Good night little doll,"

He moves away from the bed and walked to the door without stepping in a hole or broken board.

Why him a walk like him cum ina nuff time?