Just like you

Johnnie's pov:

Jake and I get back home and all I could think about on the car ride back was how beautiful y/n was. I feel like I have royalty fucked that up. Why was I so awkward, I just tensed up. Since my last relationship with Alex I've not even wanted to like anyone this just happened out of nowhere.

I can't seem desperate.

I go in and sit at the couch.

"Hey Johnnie" Jake says to me

"Yeah?"

"What the actual fuck was that about" he said sitting beside me

Johnnie:" dude I have no idea, I froze up"

Jake:" yeah I can see that, your never like that"

Johnnie:"  yeah"

Jake:" what did you think of her?" He said smirking.

Johnnie:" she seemed cool"

Jake:" just cool?"

Johnnie:" I mean she is very cute..." I say shyly

Jake:"bingo"

I roll my eyes and try and walk away

Jake:" Tara and I sensed that" he says chuckling

Johnnie:" was it that noticeable? "

Jake:" to us yeah"

I walk into my room done with the conversation. This is so awkward. I get ready for a shower then I go to sleep.

*the next morning*

Y/n pov:
I wake up to the sound of pans clinging and talking. I look over and don't see Tara. She must be in the kitchen. I was still in my pajamas from last night short black biker shorts and an oversized asking Alexandria tshirt. I look in the mirror and my makeup is messed up but it still looks good.

My hair still lays the same just a tiny bit messier. I walk out into the other room to see what Tara is up too.

Y/n:"tara"

Tara:" goodmorning sleepy head" she says with a huge smile.

I turn the corner to see Jake and Johnnie in the kitchen as well. I cross my arms to try and cover my scars so no one notices since I didn't have anything helping cover.

Tara:"I'm making pancakes"

Y/n:" yumm" I say sitting down at the island, it was a chair away from Johnnie.

Jake:" so Tara and I plan on cleaning out the extra room today to help"

Y/n:" do you need help?"

Tara:" I'm just going to send Johnnie with you to the store so you can get some things for your new room!" She said with a smirk and a big smile.

Y/n:" sounds good"

* after breakfast*

Y/n:" alright you ready?" I ask Johnnie

Johnnie:"yup let's go" he says with a smile.

We get to my car and i sat there a minute.

" I don't know where I'm going" I say giggling.

Johnnie helps me type in the gps and get directions to target.

"I'm sorry about yesterday" he breaks the silence.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" I ask

Johnnie:" that was so unlike me I didn't mean to make it so awkward for you"