Spiraling

Y/n pov:

     I wake up to my phone ringing, I pick up my phone to see who it is. It's my mom?

I answer the call

Y/n:"hello?"

Mom:"hey y/n, how is everything going?"

Y/n:" it's going good! Tara got engaged"

Mom:" wow that's great I'm happy for her"

Y/n:" me too! What did you need?"

Mom:" I know your sister got ahold of you about coming to visit"

Y/n:" yeah I'm going to be leaving tomorrow morning, I'm going to fly there I was going to get ahold of you today actually "

Mom:" your flying by yourself?"

Y/n:" well.." I say being silent for a minute.

    She doesn't know about Johnnie yet. I was going to wait until we got there like he did but I should just go ahead and tell her. I don't know how she is going to react I've never had a boyfriend before.

Mom:" well what?"

Y/n:" Johnnie is going to come with me if that's fine"

Mom:" a boy!? Who's Johnnie?"

Y/n:" yes a boy mom *laughs* he's my boyfriend"

Mom:" you have a boyfriend? That's great. Why haven't you told me"

Y/n:" we all have been super busy here, I've also been just trying to keep my mind away from life in Ohio"

Mom:" you know that your family is part of that? You can't just forget us"

Y/n:" that's not what I meant, I intended on calling you today like I said"

Mom:"that just seems kind of rude to me"

Y/n:" I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to be"

Mom:" well I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then. Bye y/n"

   *She hangs up*

    Wow, I didn't mean to piss her off. But I didn't get ahold of her sooner because that's basically the whole point of me moving far away. I needed to leave all that behind. It is very hard for me to even try and think about how it was when I lived there.

   I've been a lot happier since leaving. I don't want that messed up. I hope going back isn't going to mess with me.

    I get up and start getting dressed. I just throw on Johnnie's mcr tshirt and black leggings. I throw my hair up in a messy bun because I don't feel like messing with it.

   I start to walk out of my room and Tara and Jake are sitting on the couch watching tv.

Y/n:" hey guys"

"Hey" they say not paying attention to me still watching the movie.

   I get into the kitchen to get a drink. I grabbed a water and started to walk back in the living room.

   I'm standing behind the couch trying to figure out what they are watching.

Y/n:" what are you guys watching?" I ask

   As I asl them what they are watching I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from the back and turn me around.

"Hey babe" Johnnie says

"Omg Johnnie, what are you doing here" I say wrapping my arms around him.

"I told you I would be back in the morning" he says grabbing my chin to pull my face in for a kiss.