Someone so damn amazing

Y/n pov:

I woke up from a short nap because Johnnie was about to start. I plan on standing beside the stage so no one can see me but be there to support him.

I start to walk out the door and I hear some talking.

"Johnnie!" I hear some girl yell.

I open the door and start walking forward.

"Alex?"

Alex? Isn't that his....

*Alex And Johnnie kiss*

"Y/n" Johnnie says to me.

I walk out I start walking to the front of the building. Did they really just kiss? How could I be so stupid.

   I sit there for a minute and I remembered. Jack he has access to the cameras. I walk back in and turn to the office that he is in. I know that sounds crazy of me but I just have to see for myself what happened.

*knock knock*

Jack:"Hey y/n what wrong?"

Y/n:" do you have cameras in between the stage and the room backstage?"

Jack:" sure do what is it you need?"

Y/n:" can we play them back just a few minutes?"

Jack:" sure thing"

    He finds the camera that was over there. I see Johnnie walking back towards the room I was in and I see Alex come in the camera. Johnnie turns around... he looks confused.

   Then I see Alex pull him in to kiss him and then I see him push her away. Wait Johnnie didn't want that... I'm absolutely stupid.

    But what else can you expect coming out of a room seeing some girl that happened to be your boyfriend's ex kissing.

Jack:"did she just kiss Johnnie?"

Y/n:" that's his ex. I need to go see Johnnie"

    I start heading back stage. I hope I don't see her back there I'll be pissed. I get over to where I see Johnnie and the crowd but no one can see me.

   I'm so happy for him this is all he has ever wanted. I couldn't not be here for him.

Johnnie:"this next and last song is for someone who means the world to me, although I think she is very upset with me right now but I wrote it because I just didn't know how to say I love you"

"We are in love,
and what do you think it's amazing
How we got so far,
I'd kill to find someone so damn amazing.
Oh, wouldn't you think it's crazy,
how we got so far,
I'd kill to find someone so damn amazing.
Love goes on and on and on and on,
it goes "

   Oh my Johnnie. I love him, I really do. How sweet of him to do this.

  He finally finishes. All you hear is a crowd of people screaming and clapping. Johnnie comes off stage to see me.

"Y/n" he says withal a total surprise

"You came back" he said coming to hug me

"I was upset yes, I went and looked at the cameras..." I say shameful because I didn't just trust him.

"I'd never hurt you y/n" he says kissing me on the head.

"She came out of nowhere"

" I saw" I say with a chuckle