Relapse

TW: (self harm, gore, blood)

Y/n pov:

I get ready to call an Uber so I don't have to pay extra to park at the airport wile Johnnie packs his bag.

We are only packing a bag each as well since we will only be gone for a few days.

I'm glad Johnnie wanted to come with me, it's going to be rough going back but having him there will make it so much better.

*skip to after the flight* (because that would just be boring)

I had texted my mom before we got on the plan so she would be there to get us, she seems more excited than she was the last time I had talked to her.

We start walking around the corner from baggage and my mom and sister are standing there waiting. I run up to my sister and give her a hug. I missed her so much out of anyone.

"I missed you" she says crying

"I missed you too"

I go over to my mom and hug her and introduce Johnnie to them both. Then we go off to the car.

Johnnie:" I'm very nervous"

Y/n:" you will be okay, I promise" I say grabbing onto his hand in the backseat of my mom's car.

Mom:"so how did you guys meet?"

Y/n:" he is Tara's fiancées best friend"

Y/n:" I met him when I first got to Tara's"

Mom:" that's sweet, your little group is just constantly a double date at that point"

Y/n:"yeah" I chuckle

Aurora(sister):" I've been excited to meet you Johnnie"

Johnnie:" I've been excited to meet all of you! Don't get me wrong I'm a tad bit nervous"

Aurora:" no need to be! We won't nag at you too much" she laughs

Y/n:" hey mom where's dad?"

Aurora:" I don't think she wants to talk about that right now"

What's that even supposed to mean?

Mom:"y/n honey, a lot of things have changed"

Y/n:"okay? So just tell me"

Aurora:" mom cheated on dad, he don't live with us anymore"

Mom:" aurora for fuck sake, you could have explained a little better"

Y/n:" I mean cheating is cheating. But are you happy now?"

Mom:" I don't need an attitude from you. And yes I'm very happy"

I stayed quiet the rest of the ride home. I cannot believe that. I haven't been gone that long.

We get to my old house, the house that has caused me so much pain. I didn't think it would make me feel this way seeing it again but I'm not going to lie, it's a dread feeling.

Mom:" your room is still the exact way you left it"

Y/n:" thank you"

Mom:" we haven't had time to fix it, make sure to take all you want back with you. We are getting rid of it all"

Ouch.

It's like she's trying to erase me.

I grab Johnnie's hand along with our bags and we walk in.

Johnnie:" you didn't tell me your house is big"

Y/n:" not my house"

Johnnie:" well you didn't tell me it was" he said laughing .