First kiss

TW: self harm, suicide

Y/n pov:

Almost 3 weeks have passed since I've moved here and met everyone. We have had a lot of fun just goofing around, making videos, and just hanging out. Johnnie and I have gotten closer. Tara and I are still best friends, I'm very thankful for the friendships that I have gained wile coming to LA. Tara and I are going to go shopping today!

    I start to get dressed I put on a black long sleeve dress that the top of the sleeves hang over the shoulders and throw on a black velvet corset. The dress is pretty short so I put on fishnets as well and some black books that go to mid calf. I go to the bathroom and start doing my makeup and hair routine. Nothing too different just the usual.

   We decided to take my car because I also really need to clean it wile we are out. It's been so dirty from moving it just needs done. I walk into the living room and Tara is still getting ready. I pull out my phone and I see a message from Johnnie.

"Good morning "

    We have been messaging everyday ever since the second day we had actually met. It's been pretty nice. I go to message him back but he had already sent another message.

"What are you up to today?"

"Tara and I are going shopping then nothing else the rest of the day if you guys want to come over after I'm sure we can find something to do"

"Sounds good! Have fun :)"

   I stay looking at my phone smiling and Tara comes walking out of the bedroom

Tara:"what are you smiling at?"she said with a smirk but also confusion.

Y/n:" oh nothing" I pause for a minute "Johnnie and Jake are coming over when we get back" after I say that I grab my car keys and do a little skip to the door and look back at Tara as she has one eyebrow raised at me.

Tara:" someone seems a little happy"

Y/n:"hmmm" I hummed and walked out the door.

   We get in the car and I hand Tara my phone so she can play music and put the address into the gps. "Gives you hell" by the all American rejects come on and we go into car karaoke mode. Passing the air microphone back and forth to each other just laughing. We get to rue 21 (Tara's choice) and I park the car

Tara:" hey Johnnie texted you"

Y/n:" what's it say?" I ask looking at her

Tara:" here" she says smirking handing the phone over to me.

   I looked down at my phone and it says

" I cannot wait to see your pretty face today;)" I smile again and start blushing. I message back,

"I can't wait to see yours either:p" I put my phone down still smiling and look over at Tara to see if she's ready to go in. She's looking at me with a wide smile almost jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked shoving her playfully because I
already knew why.

"You and Johnnie?" She says shoving me back a little harder.