The beginning to the rest of our lives

Johnnie's pov:

Y/n and I are getting ready for dinner with Jake and Tara. I talked to Jake when we got back about what he's going to do.

He needs to ask Tara soon before it's too late. They have been together for quite a few years it's about time.

We are going to be mentioning us leaving in a few days to go see y/ns family and also her moving in. Jake already knows about that it was part of the plan.

"Are you almost ready?" I ask walking up to y/n sitting on the floor kissing the top of her head.

"Just about" she says finishing her hair.

"I'm going to go out here to talk to Jake" i say checking myself in the mirror one last time.

I have a black button up with velvet black lines going through it. Black ripped jeans and checkered vans. Y/n and I are going to be matching tonight.

Y/n pov:

I'm finishing up doing my hair and we plan on leaving for dinner.

I have a black body suit on with a red and black skirt on, fishnets that have rips in them as well, and checkered vans.

I throw on some bracelets to cover my scars just because we will be around everyone. I usually do a decent job of hiding them.

But we are all friends and they know for the most part.

As I'm finishing up the last bit of my hair Tara walks in

Tara:" hey why is everyone acting weird" she says sitting next to me.

She looks so good, she is wearing a black tight dress with tiny black heals. Somehow she can dress so cute but so edgy at the same time. That's just Tara for you.

Y/n:" what do you mean acting weird?"

Tara:" Jake is acting all nervous and Johnnie keeps pulling him off to the side talking to him.

Oh no is he doing it tonight. I can't tell her that's why he's acting that way. I hope he does though.

Y/n:" they are just weird in general" I say trying to play it cool

Tara:" I mean yeah but something is up I know Jake:"

Y/n:" your probably just thinking to much into it, you look great though" I say standing back up helping her up as well.

Tara:" I mean look at you" she says spinning me around smiling at my outfit.

Y/n:"why thank you"

Tara:" you and Johnnie are matching?"

Y/n:" yup it was his idea" I say blushing

Tara:" you guys are too cute"

Y/n:" let's go before they start worrying"

We all make our way to my car and head to the restaurant.

*time passes to after dinner*

We all have been just sitting around talking about Johnnie's first show, Jake's new video ideas, Tara brought up an idea to me of her and I to do a makeup video together.

Johnnie:" so we have something to tell you guys"

Jake:" okay?" He says very confused

Tara just looks at me like she's missing something.

Johnnie:" in a few days y/n and I are going to Ohio for a few days, we are going to visit her family"

Jake:" that sounds like it will be fun"