Tension in the air

Y/n pov:

   It's been a few weeks since we announced to everyone we are together. Everything has been going good for us.

    I've been in touch with my sister and I plan on going back to Ohio for a few days soon, I just don't know how to tell Johnnie.

    Johnnie has been staying here for a few days. We are packing bags for 2 days because we are going to San Jose for his show and staying at his mom's house.

    That means I'm meeting his mom, brother,and sister. I'm absolutely nervous.

"Hey are you about ready?" Johnnie asks zipping up his bag

"Yup, let's get going" I say finishing putting the last item of clothing in.

    We finished getting dressed. I'm wearing an asking Alexandria shirt and black ripped skinny jeans with my checkered vans. Johnnie is wearing of course his mcr shirt and half red half black ripped skinny jeans and black converse.

    After we finish doing our makeup pretty much the usual just some eyeliner and my whitest shade of foundation that is still too a little dark for my skin, we do our hair and look at each other.

I grab his hand and we walk to the living room where Tara was.

"I'm going to miss you!" She says giving me a huge hug.

"I'm only going to be gone for 2 days" I say chuckling

"That is way too long. I'm going to be lonely"

"Have Jake stay here, or go stay with him" Johnnie says trying to make her feel better.

"I may have too" she says with a pouty face and we start walking out the door.

We get our 2 bags each of stuff put in my car and we get up front. I start the car and hand Johnnie my phone to play some music.

"Are you nervous" he asks

"Nervous!? Nervous for what?" I ask trying to play it like I'm not absolutely terrified

"Meeting my family"

"No im excited.... Maybe a little nervous" i say shyly

"Don't be I know I'm the youngest but they will adore you just as much as I do" he says putting his hand on my thigh

"I hope so" I say

    We start driving and a few hours later we get there.
Once we pull into the drive way Johnnie turns to me. We just look each other in the eyes and he finally says something

"Are you ready to tell them we are dating? And also meet them? He asks

"Ready as I'll ever be"

    We start to walk up to the door and Johnnie opens it and gestures me to go ahead. Johnnie's mom was already there waiting for hugs from us both.

"Hello!" She says hugging me then Johnnie

"Hey I'm y/n" I say

"Johnnie you didn't tell me you were bringing a friend" she says hugging Johnnie next.

"Y/n is my girlfriend mom" he says shyly

   Johnnie didn't tell his family I was coming... what if they don't want me here. He really just made this so awkward for me.

"Awe Johnnie she is very pretty" she says smiling at me.

"Go show her around your siblings will be here in just a few" she says.