Alex?

Y/n pov:

   We get off the plane and start looking for Jake, he's supposed to be here to get us. I grab Johnnie's hand and we just stand waiting for a moment.

"Let me text Jake real quick" he says still holding my hand using the other to text.

"He's over here" he says pulling me along.

   I still feel so out of wack. I should have known this would be a bad idea going back. I hate I left my sister again.

Tara:"Y/N!" Tara yells and runs up to me.

Tara:" sorry Johnnie I'm taking your girl" she says pulling me away giving me a hug.

Johnnie:" well I want her back" he says laughing and making his way over to Jake.

Tara:" are you doing okay" she says very concerned

Y/n:" never better"

Tara:"don't like Johnnie told both of us. I was terrified y/n"

Y/n:" I don't even know what happened. All I know is I shouldn't have been there"

Tara:" well I'm just glad your back. Now let's get home!"

    We all make our way to Jake's car and Johnnie opens the car door for me. I get in and he sits next to me and rests his hand on my thigh.

"Your okay now" he whispers to me.

"Thank you for being here, thank you for taking care of me. I'm very sorry" I say looking down trying not to make eye contact.

"Look at me" he says pulling my chin up and turning my head towards his.

    He gives me a kiss.

"Don't be sorry. I should have been there. I love you, I don't want anything to happen to you" he says rubbing my cheek.

"I wouldn't want anything to happen to you either. I just feel so guilty"

"There is no reason for you to feel guilty"

"I brought you into this, I left my sister with the exact things I was dealing with. She's being abused, I'm supposed to be there to protect her" I say starting to cry again.

"Hey stop crying" he says wiping my tears.

"We are going to figure this out okay? He then gives me another kiss.

  We all finally make our way back to mine and Tara's apartment. I walk in past everyone and go to my room and lay down staring at the ceiling. I let my thoughts go lose and I start to dose off.

  I wake up to Johnnie hovering over me giving me a kiss.

"I was just coming to check on you, get some rest I love you sweetheart"

"I love you too Johnnie"

  He then walks out of the room.

Johnnie's pov:

    We get to y/ns apartment and she ignores all of us and goes straight to her room. I give her some space and sit on the couch next to Tara.

Tara:" do you think she will be okay?"

Johnnie:" yeah, I made the call for us to leave. She probably would have stayed"

Tara:" that is definitely not a call I excepted or even ever wanted to hear"

Johnnie:" I'm just glad I was there to help her.  My heart breaks for her right now"

   Jake came in from the kitchen sitting next to me.