Author's Note and Excerpt

Excerpt

"Look at those stars," he says, leaning in to enjoy the peace of the night. Every one takes me back to the moment I fell in love with you."

I laugh softly, asking, "Really? How many stars are we talking about?"

He smiles, sincere in the darkness. "Loads. Just like the reasons I adore you. Your smile could outshine them all."

Blushing, I tease, "Smooth talker. What else?"

Getting closer, he admits, "Your laughter is like a melody playing in my mind  if, even when you're not around. And your eyes tell stories I could listen to forever."

Playfully, I ask, "Are you sure you're not just into my stories?"

Grinning, he says, "Your stories are part of the charm, but it's the way you tell them that captivates me. There's magic in your words."

Leaning in, I say, "Magic, huh? You're not so bad with words yourself."

"Only because you inspire me," he says sincerely. "You're the poetry I never knew I could write."

As he pours his heart out, I can't help but smile, thinking to myself, "He's going to be the end of me, in the most beautiful way possible."

———————————————————
Author's Note

Hey everyone, so this is my first crack at writing a story, and I'm pretty excited to share it with you all. Just a heads up, English isn't my first language, so there might be a few grammar hiccups here and there. No biggie, though! I'd love to hear what you think about the story. Feel free to drop your thoughts in the comments. If you dig it, maybe toss a vote my way. I'm all ears for any feedback, just keep it chill, okay? Your support means a ton, and I'm pumped to learn and grow with you guys. Thanks for jumping into this adventure with me!

For the cover I have used image from printest.

This artist have amazing art page on it. You checkout the page!!!
Link- https://pin.it/6D9KTxI6c