Prologue

Have you ever imagined what would happen when fire and water collide? When two distinct individuals, with opposing approaches to life, converge upon a single path? Prepare yourself, for I have a remarkable tale to share—a story that intertwines the individuals ,worlds apart from each other, one who believes life should have routine and discipline and another flows with life wherever it takes her to.

Nova Summers, a free-spirited artist , finds solace in expressing herself through her vibrant paintings. She is a burst of energy in a world that often seemed dull and monotonous. Her infectious laughter and vibrant personality breathed life into every room she entered. She is a girl of many talents, always seeking new experiences and finding joy in the simplest of things.She holds a firm belief in the power of love and the existence of soulmates, eagerly waiting for the day she'll encounter her own

Asther Kingsley is ruthless CEO . In the world of business he stands tall as a structured and focused CEO. His mind is like a well-ordered machine, prioritising business over everything else. Asther is known for his ruthless approach to achieving success; love, to him, is a distraction he chooses to avoid. And as for love at first sight, well, that's a notion he dismisses as mere fantasy in the practical world of business.

Unbeknownst to Asther, a chance meeting with Nova would reveal a part of himself that he had never known existed - a journey from ruthless CEO to a man captivated by the unexpected allure of love.