Two

Someone's pointy folder just happens to be right in front of Wonwoo's face. And this time, his glasses fall for real because some shrieky girl pushes past him, and the folder goes straight into Wonwoo's left eye. "Ah fuck!" He screams, which may have frozen the entire hallway. Huh, Wonwoo forgot his voice is too loud.

Wonwoo doesn't seem to realize that, and continues walking right into the crowd, ends up stepping on another girl's foot, falls to the floor just when the crowd resumes its stuff, and brings two other guys with him too. "Jeon Wonwoo, I swear I'm really gonna rip your locker door one day and slam it into that big head of yours." Someone from the floor grunts, but Wonwoo hasn't heard any of it; he's busy hop-scotching his way to class. The last thing he needs right now is an extended detention.

"Um, hello Classmate, Wonwoo I guess, I forgot where the class is. Can I follow you?" The childish voice which Wonwoo had endured for three hours called out. Wonwoo resists the urge to scoff, he has been rude enough to the new kid. "Sure. Don't complain if you happen to get into a situation because of me." Mingyu wondered what that meant. A grin forming on his face, he nods as Wonwoo resumes his circus show.

They reach just in time. Wonwoo huffs - the teacher wasn't here yet.

Going out of the building, with no accidents until now (Wonwoo doesn't want to taboo it) Wonwoo just happens to spot his crush by the lockers. The dreamy, popular, sporty and basically every adjective of attractive and charismatic Choi Seungcheol stands by his locker, talking to some guy who keeps pushing strands of his blond hair behind his ear. "Such a flirt." And then realisation dawns upon him. "I gotta confess before anyone does." Wonwoo still wonders how Seungcheol has managed to stay single for a good three years.

Then it happens. Wonwoo falls onto the stairs. The number of accidents he's had today enrages him to no extent. Never has he had a day so miserable. At this point, he doesn't even care about making a fool of himself, that's a given, and the number of bruises that cover his scarily pale skin is concerning. He shudders at the thought of being teased for the stupid bruise (it has happened before).

For some reason, Wonwoo had 'accidentally' attacked himself with a kettlebell right above his collarbone a few years ago, which left a nasty purple bruise. You can guess what happened in school after that day - everyone teased him about being 'The First one to get a hickey' in his grade. Recalling having to wear sweaters in peak summer was enough to snap Wonwoo out of his thoughts.

"Ah, Wonwoo!" It's Mingyu again. "What do you want?"

"Don't be rude to me Wonwoo!" That gets Wonwoo thinking. "Am I being rude?"

"Okay I'm sorry. What do you want?" Wonwoo winces. He hopes Mingyu gets the point, and the boy laughs. Wonwoo really likes his laugh.

"I just need someone to accompany me. You're my only friend here!" Mingyu whines and pouts, his arms flailing around like the toddler Wonwoo thinks him to be. Though he won't admit it, the sight was cute. "Dramatic ass." He mumbles. "That's rich coming from someone who trips on every other step."

Wonwoo only rolls his eyes, and pretends to ignore Mingyu. another round of Mingyu whining like a puppy, saying sorry, and Wonwoo lets go of the façade.

"Do you want to see dramatic? I can turn my arm into bread." Mingyu smirks. Wonwoo's eyes widen at that absolutely absurd sentence, and slightly cranks his neck up to check whether Mingyu is being serious or not. Weirdly enough, it's the former. "That's... uh, interesting."

"I'll show you." shouts Mingyu, as he takes off towards a nearby bakery, and returns with a long baguette in his hand.

"Look." is all Mingyu says, beginning to unwrap the baguette, holding it upside down, and it falls out of its paper wrapping. Mingyu sheepishly picks it off the ground, and begins... Stuffing it inside his shirt sleeve? "Mingyu, what-" Mingyu shushes Wonwoo to continue with whatever he was trying to show.

When the baguette is completely inside his sleeve, with a little portion sticking out, Mingyu suddenly starts yelling at the top of his lungs. "MY ARM, MY ARM! Paris baguette." he says with a straight face, when Wonwoo is nowhere to be seen. Turns out he's on the ground, the result of laughing so hard, his air supply got cut off.

Mingyu is laughing now too, and struggles to pull Wonwoo off the ground. "How was it?" he asks. "Something my Dad would pull, but absolutely eat up." Wonwoo is wiping tears from his eyes.

"I think I'm gonna die." Mingyu clutches his stomach.

They continue their walk home, with either one of them snickering out of the blue, thinking of Mingyu's stupid show.

"Bye Mingyu, it was nice being with you." Wonwoo waves once they've reached Mingyu's place.

---

I may or may not have gotten distracted while writing this to watch 'Ad Genius Seventeen'-