Four

After going through several waves of noisy students and a fight in front of a row of lockers, Wonwoo finally reaches the one he has been hunting for since the beginning of break.

He lightly pumps his fist in the air when he finds the locker he has been scavenging for. Here Wonwoo is, surprisingly unhesitant, confident even, in front of Seungcheol's locker. He impishly grins at his success, that too without running into anything that might put him under unnecessary spotlight. a proud moment for Wonwoo indeed.

He holds a regular piece of paper in his hand. Just your normal sheet of paper you find in your notebooks.

It's really not. Well, at least to Wonwoo. It's a sheet of paper that holds a major confession.

Yes, Wonwoo finally grew a pair (mainly because of that model-like Blondie he's seen around Seungcheol recently) and decided to put his thoughts onto paper, and he's now about to stick it inside his crush's locker through the tiny gap almost all lockers have - courtesy of being opened and closed too many times.

Wonwoo feels like a spy from some shitty kid's show - except he's doing his job in broad daylight. He dramatically looks to his left and then to his right, and when he can confirm there is no one around who can blow his cover, Wonwoo sneakily makes his way across the width of the hallway till Seungcheol's locker, and shoves the note inside.

He exhales loudly, wiping imaginary sweat from his forehead as his job is done. He silently pats himself on the back, a satisfied grin plastered on his face. He turns away to walk away as nonchalantly as he can, pretending as if he's also part of the people who are going to the cafeteria.

Hands shoved deep inside his pant's pockets, a reckless tune whistling out from his lips, Wonwoo looks around. Funny how he feels so on top of the world right now. The joy soon turns into mild shock when he sees no one but his seatmate running towards him.

Wonwoo's still quite near to Seungcheol's locker, making his casual stroll switch to a fast-paced walk, as he feigns as if he never saw Mingyu coming his way. And there it happens again, as usual - Mingyu body-slams right into Wonwoo. The latter's glasses fall to the floor, they thankfully don't break. Wonwoo shudders like a cat out of water, trying to collect himself after crashing into Mingyu.

He puts up a fake mad face, which only makes him even cuter in Mingyu's opinion - because his nose scrunches up and his cheeks gather a rosy tint. "Where have you been?" Mingyu demanded as soon as both of them recovered from the collision. "Eh- nothing much, just felt like walking around." Wonwoo shrugs as he tries to make his lie believable in the least bit.

Mingyu catches the lie, which is as clear as daylight, an amused smirk finding its way to his lips. He stares at Wonwoo's neck and ears turning a burning red. Like the both have gotten used to it, Mingyu grabs Wonwoo's hand and drags him to the cafeteria.

"I'm dying of hunger," He claims.