Twelve

After their little 'date', as Mingyu likes to call it, he takes Wonwoo's hand in his, exiting the café with the latter turning even more red in the face.

"Won~ you're blushing," Mingyu teases, which earns him a hit to his arm. "Hey! I took you out on a date, and this is how you convey your feelings?!" He exclaims. Wonwoo's eyes go wide. Oops. Mingyu wasn't supposed to say that.

He looks down at the pavement, flustered and unable to make eye contact with Wonwoo. He feels the latter's hand grip tighter on his, and a low chuckle from Wonwoo disperses any embarrassment in Mingyu.

"Well, I'll let you know I enjoyed it very much." Wonwoo speaks, and Mingyu feels like a million bucks.

Wonwoo doesn't really know what he's feeling at the moment. On one hand, he was anticipating Seungcheol's reaction to his letter - which never reached him in the first place, but now, he thinks he would have made a fool of himself even if Seungcheol ever read that.

The Blondie. Right, now it makes sense in Wonwoo's dense brain. That must be his boyfriend, which explains the Blondie's clinginess to the senior, and hanging out by the lockers everyday. Well, it doesn't matter that much to Wonwoo anymore. Of course, he's flustered by the fact that someone like Mingyu has a crush on him, which he blatantly admits, yet Wonwoo feels he'd go with it. Mingyu's sweet, playful, and extreme boyfriend material - according to Wonwoo.

Even right now, when the taller is simply holding on to his hand and just walking beside him, Wonwoo can't bring himself to take his eye off of the boy. How does one manage to be this attractive while doing absolutely nothing?

Mingyu interrupts Wonwoo's sweet marathon through his thoughts, and the latter sees they're at a park in their neighbourhood. "Hey," Mingyu says with a grin gracing his lips, as he waves a hand in Wonwoo's face.

"Hey."

"Do you still have time before you go?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good,"

Mingyu beckons Wonwoo to the swings, as he captures one for himself, and waits until Wonwoo settles on the other. Some time passes in silence, comfortable, unlike the one in the café, with only the occasional creaking of the swings as they move.

"Say, Wonwoo, how do you feel about courting, or whatever that old-fashioned, cute shit is called?" Mingyu asks all of a sudden, which makes Wonwoo nearly topple over his swing.

"W-what?"

"You know well enough what I said, don't make me repeat it." Mingyu looks bashful, burying his face in his palms. Wonwoo laughs, which sounds like music to Mingyu's ears, as he anticipates an answer.

"I'd love that." Wonwoo answers once his laughter dies down.

Mingyu's head shoots up from his hands; he definitely wasn't expecting an answer so soon. He thinks, maybe Wonwoo might need time to get over the fact that his crush (soon to be ex-crush, but Mingyu doesn't know that) is dating someone already.

"Okay then," Mingyu's mouth works on its own "hang on, because I'm gonna be disgustingly sweet until you say yes."

"I'll be waiting then, Gyu." Wonwoo gives him a cute smile, which melts Mingyu. No one should be allowed to be this adorable, but here's Wonwoo, doing just that and attacking Mingyu's heart.