Burning holes

Avana's pov

Alvin and I walked side by side to the double door the man pointed at.

"I'm kinda nervous" I whispered to Alvin

"Haha" he chuckled lightly.

"Don't worry, I'd sit right next to you" Alvin said trying to make me less nervous.

As we approached the double doors, I took a deep breath in and pushed it open. I felt eyes burning holes all over my body and face.

I was looking around when Alvin pulled me lightly by my arm.

"Over here" he said pulling me towards two empty sits at the back.

As we settled down into our sits, I felt less eyes on us.

I was trying to listen to the extremely bearded man speaking when I felt someone staring directly at me.

I tried to ignore the feeling as much as possible, but I gave up and looked around and saw no one in particular looking at me nor my direction.

The same time I looked away I felt someone look at me again but I shook the feeling off and started paying attention to what the man was saying.

".....feel honoured to be addressing this gathering today. I would like to start with a brief history of our School......." The beaded man continued to speak .

-----------------

At this point I've lost track of time, but we all started to exit the hall walking towards our assigned classes.

"I'm at class 12B " Alvin said looking around for class B.

I checked my Identification card (ID) and saw I was in class 12A.

"I'm in A" I said looking around to find class A.

"They should be close by we're in the right wing, the senior part of the school" Alvin said

"Oh here it is" I said pointing

"Our classes are right next to each other" I said walking towards class A

Author's Note;
Better explanation
They have two classes for the same grade...for example grade 9 a normal school has only one classroom for the whole grade 9 kids...but because it's a private school they broke it down into two sets of classrooms so grade 9A and grade 9B

Hope this helps...✨

"Okay then see you at launch break" Alvin said smiling but I could tell he was nervous.

"Have fun- I mean read well-no I mean listen in class wel-" I said trying to construct a sensible sentence.

That made him chuckle making him less nervous

"Haha, okay you to have fun" he smiled and walked into his class and I did the same.

A/N

🍫✨

Bi-myself (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें