Done Being Sad

Avana's pov

A day later

*I woke with a light headache, this was much better than the one I had yesterday. I checked the time in my phone, and it was one o'clock on the dot*

*I recalled what had happened the past two days. I had gotten a video from an unknown number, of Lee sleeping with a random girl. I couldn't sleep after I had seen the video, I cried my eyes out. After that my friends found out, and I got taken home by Alvin. My parents were worried after they saw how red and puffy my face was, I was too tried to answer any questions so Alvin had answered all the questions my parents had. I went to bed slept through out the day, and got woken up to eat from time to time.*

*Today was a new day, and I wasn't try to cry and let this day go to waste. I hopped out of bed and walked into my bathroom, I walked back out grabbed my phone and played some music on the highest volume. I was still seriously hurting, but I didn't want to became depressed because my girlfriend...my ex girlfriend cheated on me.*

*I brushed my teeth, undressed and walked into the shower. I turned the shower on, and moved my body to, Light again by lil Nas x. I washed my hair with a bubble gum scented shampoo, I washed it out, conditioned my hair and then washed my body.*

*I walked out of the steamy shower and looked into the mirror, my eyes wasn't as puffy as before, but it was still slightly red.*

"I guess I'll be wearing some sunshades today...." I whispered to myself

*I blow dried my hair and oiled it. I took my phone with me and walked out of the bathroom, I moisturized my skin and put on some make up. Just as I was about to walked into my closet to pick out some clothes to wear, my phone rang.*

*My heart leaped a little, thinking it was going to be someone. I picked it up and check the caller id, it was Ronica.*

"Phew" I let out a deep breath and picked up the phone.

*Why was I scared in the first place....*

(Hi girl! how are you?) Ronica said

(I hope you're doing better?) Adina asked

(Hi guys!) I answered happily

(Ha!-) Adina and Ronica gasped, surprised at my reaction.

(You sound so much better!) Adina said

(Yerp!, I'm much better.) I replied

(Ok, we're on our way!) Ronica said, hanging up the phone

"Haha" I giggled at their reaction

--------------

*I decided to wear a black top with a high cut and a camo pant. I picked out a white and black high Nike dunks, to go with, I carried a mini black bag.*

Top and mini black bag