Let's dance

Avana's pov

A few hours later

*Alvin, Adina and I got into Alvin's car, ready to go party. Ronica had gone to Marcus house to set up the house with him.*

"This is going to be fun!" Adina squealed

"I hope so.." I smiled and ran my hands over the pretty short dress I had on

" I smiled and ran my hands over the pretty short dress I had on

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Avana's party dress

"And don't forget, you're single!" Adina said staring at me from the rearview mirror.

"......" I squeezed my lips together

"Avana you're single....Lee literally ch-" I cut Alvin off

"I know, I'm single." I forced a smile on my face

*I didn't want to hear anything about Lee tonight...*

-----------
A While Later

*Three of us got down from Alvin's car. I looked at the big house in front of me and we walked towards it. The music was loud, even from outside the yard, you could hear it easily.*

"Wow, there's a lot of people!" I said as I got into the door.

Bright red, blue and purple lights flashed across the sea of people dancing, some people were playing beer pong, some were dancing and grinding on themselves.

Adina and I walked further into the house. Some other people were playing spin the bottle and lots of other games. I looked outside and saw some people swimming in the pool at the backyard.

"Wow, there's a lot of people here, I haven't even seen some of them in my life...." I said at the too of my lungs, trying to let Adina hear what I was saying over the loud music.

"They are all from our school." Adina yelled back her reply.

"We always hang out with each other, that's why we don't really know the rest of our set." Adina yelled again

"Hahaha" I laughed at how loud we were both talking.

*We walked up to Cormac, and Aiden, who were both busy with some girls.*

"Have you seen Ronica?" Adina asked

"She went up stairs with Marcus a while back." Cormac replied

"Oh..well, we aren't going to look for her, if we don't want to get traumatized..." Adina said to me.

"Let's go get a drink!" Adina said pulling me without even waiting for my answer.

*As we both walked in, a very pretty girl that I recognized from school was in the kitchen sipping on a red solo cup, dancing lazily.*

*She would always smile, wink or wave at me anytime we saw each other at school. I never paid her any mind, even though I found her attractive. I had a girlfriend, and I wasn't sure if she liked me like that.*