prologe

It was September 13th 1997 years after the twin of Harry Potter Athene Lily potter died. Harry Potter sat sadly in the Great hall among the other students.

Potter Manor

James, Lily, Remus sat sadly in the living room and talked. As they were talking, a letter suddely landed on the table.

- What does it say? Lily asked.

Dear Mrs and Mr Potter,

I am writing this letter to inform you that your Daughter Athena is alive.

If you would go tot he great hall in hogwarts i shall allow you to not only meet her but you will also be watching your daughter life.

Yours sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

- Could this be true? Lily asks hopefully.

- We hope so, James says with hope in his voice.

Five minutes later, they were already hopping towards the castle.

GREAT HALL

The students were eating and studying in the Great Hall when the door opened with a loud noise. In walked the Potter Black, Malfoys and several other families.

- Mom, dad, what are you doing here? Harry asked.

- Albus, I hope you're not joking! James exclaimed.

- Whatever to you mean dear boy. Dumbledore said with a grandfatherly smile.

- The letter! Lily exclaimed disappointedly.

- Yes, we received a letter saying we should all watch the life on the Potter girl" said Lucius.

- I didn't send any letter. Dumbledore said awkwardly. But in that second, as he spoke. a letter fell into McGonagalls's lap.

"Dear wizards, I asked you to come here to collectively witness the life of Athene Lily Potter ( Amara Everdeen). You should know that she has had a very difficult life and has suffered a lot. They will arrive soon, and something else you should know is that she has two soulmates." the professor read aloud.

Everyone seemed stunned, but before anyone could speak, a loud noise echoed, and people fell to the ground.

- Ouch, my leg! someone cried out.

- Get off me! a girl shouted.

_ Amara are you okay? asked a blonde-haired boy.

- Yes, but where are we? inquired the confident red-haired girl.

Suddenly, everyone drew weapons and pointed them at each other.

- Amara! a read-haired woman exclaimed and hugged Amara. Amara looked at her awkwardly as she didn't know who she was.

- Lily, let her go, she still doesn't know who she is! James gently reminded.

- Welcome, my children. We are all here to witness the life of Amara Everdeen. also know as Athene Potter. Dumbledore said.

- What? my life? Amara shouted angrily.

- Yes, said James whit a small smile to her.

- Please introduce yourself. said Dumbledore.

             - President Snow. The majority of the arriving people glared at her with hatred. And the wizards had no idea what could have happened.

             - Alma Coin.

             - Plutarch Heavensbe.

             - Beete.

             - Effie Trinklet.

            -Cienna.

            - Enobaria

            - Cienna! Amara cried and ran to her, embracing her in tears. - I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, she mumbled through tears.

           - hey kid, it's okay, it wasn't your fault. he said, hugging her tightly. The others just looked at them sadly.

           - Johanna Mason.

          - Haymatch Abernathy. He just waved to the people and took a sip from her small bottle.

          - Gale Hawthorn.

          - Mags. the elderly woman introduced herself.

          - Mrs. Everdeen.

          - Primrose Everdeen.

          - Katniss Everdeen, Amara's twin sister. Harry looked at him jealously after she spoke.

          - Peeta Mellark. Many noticed him holding Amara's hand.

          - Finnick Odair. He said with a charming smile, while. simultaneously embracing Amara's shoulder.

          - Amara Everdeen. the two boys stood protectively beside she, and watching the people who looked at she.

         - Lily Potter. She said with a sweet smile. Amara looked at she with curiosity.

         - James Potter.

         - Harry Potter. Amara looked at a boy who was roughly her age. He must be my brother, she thought.

          - Remus Lupin.

           - Sirius Black.

           Alright, how that everyone has introduced themselves, please take your seats, and let's start the movie. Dumbledore said.

------- I hope you will like it, there might be mistakes as English is not my native language, but I hope you enjoy it. A million kisses to all of you. ------