Part 13

Game Control Room

Woman: Okay, they're in the pipe.

Arena

Amara emerges from the pipe into the arena, then powerful light comletely blinds her.

Oh, don't step down earlier. - several people say anxiously.

Amara looks around and sees only a wooded area. She notices the other tributes standing on similar platforms around a clearing. Her gaze then shifts to the cornucopia, where numerous weapons and bags are availabe, but her eyes focus on a bow and the arrows next to it.

Oh, Merlin, I hope she doesn't head for the bow, - James says, pale, gripping Lily's hand tightly.

Game control room

The game controllers are ready with everything, and they begin the countdown.

5o

49

48

47

46

45

44

43

42

41

40

Capitol Hall

Capitol citizens laugh and chat while eating as the countdown continues

39

38

7

36

35

District 12.

In district 12, people watch the tributes on a gigant screen as they remain on their platforms.

34

33

32

31

30

39

Everdeen House

Prim and Amara's mother anxiously watch the screen, while Prim turns her head away from it.

Where are you? - Sirius asks Katniss with curiosity, prompting several others to glance at her.

25

24

23

22

21

20

District 12 - Meadow

Katniss and Gale sit in the meadow, and Katniss looks at Gale with concern.

Katniss: What if she gets hurt? Or, worse, what if she dies? You know how stubborn she is.

Gale: That's exactly why she'll survive, and Peeta will watch over him. He'd never let him die.

I'm not stubborn at all. - Amara pouts, crossing her arms defiantly. "My love, you're quite stubborn." Finnick looks at Amara, finding it addorable when she pouts.

Arena

All tributes remain on their platforms, waiting for the countdown to end. Amara contiues to focus on the bow, then notices Peeta shaking his head with concern.