Part 18

Finnick and Peeta immediately rise from their seats and follow Amara, while everyone else abruptly begins to speak.

Lily: Oh my God, please tell me the little girl is okay. - People from Paanem gaze at each other, and finally, Hayitch speaks.

Haymitch: I'm sorry, but I don't think we can reveal what happens, but I belive we'll se soon.

James: Shouldn't we follow Amara? - He asks worriedly, then looks towards the door.

Katniss: Maybe one of you could go after her, but definitely not all three, she can't handle being surrounded by to many new people at once.

Lily, James and Harry look at each other, then the two boys nod to Lily, indicating for her to go. Lily slowly rises from her seat, walks towards the door, and starts searching for Amara and the others.

Meanwhile, Finnick and Peeta find Amara sitting against the waéé in one of the hallways, leaning against it, and sobbing. Both of them crouch down to her, then embrace her.

Finnick: Babe, you know it's not your fault what happened during the Games. You couldn't have prevented it.

Peeta: Finnick is right, sweetheart. And for the baby's sake, you need to calm down, you know stress isn't good for them.

Amara: Yes, I know. Do you think the twins are with Annie at home? - she asks worriedly, gently stroking her baby bump.

Finnick: I'm sure they are with her. Before we came here, Annie was with us, and the twins too. I think they'll bring them here at the beginning of the second film.

Amara: Okay, I trust Annie. By the way, is it just me, or is it strange that Katniss isn't sitting with Enobaria and Johanna?

Peeta: No, it's strange to me too. I think we are all from different timelines here. I belive they are from the time of the second Games.

Finnick: Well, if that's true, I'll be curious to see their reaction. - he laughs.

Amara: Finnick, this is not funny. You know well how much everyone went trough, all the horrible thigs. - she looks at Finnick with anger.

Peeta: Calm down, both of you. I think there's someone who wants to talk to Amara. - Peeta notices Lily walking towards them in the hallway, and both Finnick and Amara turn towards her.

Finnick: Alright, we'll let you talk. We love you, babe. - they both say, then stand up from the floor.

Amara: I love you both too.

Lily: Thank you. - she says to the two boys, who nod before walking away. Lily sits down next to Amara, gently taking her hand. Amara tenses up but doesn't pull her hand away.

Lily: I know this situation is tough for you. Having everyone watching your life isn't a common situation, and on top of that, you've been through a lot of terrible things. But I want you to know that if you ever want to talk, I'm here, and I'm more than willing to listen.

Amara: Thahnk you. I'm grateful for this. - she smiles faintly.

Lily: Can I ask something?

Amara: yes.

Lily: Are you pregnant? My eyes sparkled the same way when I was pregnant with you. - she says with a smile.

Amara: Yes, this is my second pregnancy. I already have a son and a daughter who are twins. But you won't tell the others, right?

Lily: I'm really happy for you. And I won't tell anyone. But we should go back to the room to continue watching the movies.

Amara: Let's go. - they both stand up, walking back tol the room together. Upon entering the room, Amara walks over to Finnick and Peeta, sitting down beside them. Meanwhile, Lily sits next to James, looking at her with curiosity.

James: Everything okay?

Lily: Yes. - she says with a smile, and both of them turn towards the screen as the movie starts.

---- I know this was a short part, but the next one is coming the day after tomorrow.❤️

How did you like today'ss part? How are you? Has your week been good?🥰🥰❤️

Do you have any ideas on what to name the babies?❤️