Part 21

Amara and Peeta sleeping snuggled up to each other when they hear that there's a new announcement, and they immediately wake up.

How sweet they are together. - says Molly excitedly, to which Lily nods in agreement.

Announcer: Attention Tributes! Attention! From sunrise tomorrow, we are hosting a feast at the Cornucopia! This is an extraordinary event! Each of you desperately needs something. We have decided to generously provide it.

How generous of them to give something in an arena where they have to kill each other. - Says Ron sarcastically. "But this could also be a trap, to lure everyone to one place and kill each other to end the games." Hermione says thoughtfully. "I don't like the girl, but she's right. Usually, at this point, they want to end the games or see something exciting. " Enobaria says.

Amara: Your medicine!

Well, there you have it, what they want. - James says, pointing towards the screen.

Peeta: You can't go alone. - he says as he watches Amara pick up her bow and knife.

Amara: But you need it, and you can't move. - look at him firmly.

He's right, going alone is risky. - says Harry. "But if she had gone with Peeta, who is injured, it would have been even more dangerous because she would have to take care of both of them." Says Finnick, squeezing Amara and Peeta's hands tightly because he know Peeta doesn't know what happened to Amara, and he doesn't want him to feel guilty.

Peeta: Amara, don't risk your life for my medicine. I won't allow it. - he says angrily, tightly gripping her arm.

Amara: You would do the same for me, wouldn't you?

Peeta: Why are you doing this?

Amara leans closer to Peeta, then slowly whispers into his ear.

Amara: Because I love you. - she whispers, then gently kisses him.

Oh, I love them, they're so sweet together. - Luna says with a sweet smile on her face.

District 12

Katniss and Gale anxiously watch the screen while working, knowing that Amara is about to do something reckless.

I can't even imagine what they must be feeling as they watch them. - Ron whispers softly to Harry, who continues to anxiously gaze at the screen.

Arena

Peeta: It's out the question that I would ever leave you alone.

Amara: Peeta...

Peeta: Please stay, please... - look at her worriedly.

Amara: Okay, I'll stay... - she says as she looks at him, then she rests her head on Peeta's chest, and slowly they both fall asleep.

And obviously, she didn't stay as she should have, but rushed straight into danger. - Haymitch says mockingly, but there's concern in his voice. "Why? Did something worse happen to her? Was she injured in the process?" James asks anxiously. Peeta turns to Amara, who shamefully lowers her head because she never told him what happened back then, so he wouldn't blame himself. Finally, Finnick speaks up. "Let's just keep watching, they'll show us what happened anyway.

After a short while, fully dressed and armed, Amara watches Peeta trembling in his sleep.

Indeed, it's understandable why she sets off for the medicine since Peeta is suffering. - Remus says.

Amara: I love you. - she whispers softly, then kisses his forehead before quietly heading towards the Cornucopia.

In the grand hall, everyone takes a deep breath, worried about what might happen to Amara. Finnick reassuringly squeezes Amara's hand as she anxiously looks towards Peeta.

Amara watches the Cornucopia from the bushes, where bags labeled with a numbers are placed on a table.

At least it's not a scam that they get something. - Molly says. "Yes, they usually don't lie about that, but unexpected things can happen while obtaining it." Johanna replies.

Amara cautiously looks around, then dashes out of the bushes towards the bags, but quickly stops when she sees Foxface running towards them, grabbing her own bag and darting away.

That is what I'm saying, anyone can suddenly appear, no matter how cautious you are. - Johanna says.

After grabbing the bag, Amara quickly starts running, but as she does, Clove suddenly appears in front of her, throwing a knife that hits her backpack, causing Amara to fall to the ground. Amara immediately pulls out her bow and aims at Clove, shooting. The arrow hits Clove's arm, causing her to stumble, but she quickly gets up and lunges at Amra, leading to both of them starting to fight on the ground.

Oh, Merlin! - Lily sobs. "She'll win, right?" asks a hopeful second-year girl. "We hope so" Harry says nervously. "But didn't Haymitch tell Amara that she's not good in close combat? Homever, Clove said on stage that she's exactly good at that." Luna asks. This makes several people look at Amara, but she just looks at Peeta, who nervously watches the screen with guilt starting to appear on his face, exactly what AMra wanted to avoid.

The two girls wrestle on the ground, sometimes one is on top, sometimes the other. In one moment, Clove quickly pulls out her kinfe and slashes Amara's forehead with it, which immediately begins to bleed profusely.

Clove: Where's your lover boy? Oh, I see, you wanted to help her, right? Oh, how sweet, to bad you couldn't save your little firend's life. The little girl's life. What was her name again? Rue? Yes. We killed her, and now we'll kill you too. - she says with a sick smile as she draws out a knife.

This girl is a psychopath, completely insane. Why the hell is she behaving like this? - Ron asks, frightened. "In District One and Two, they train children for combat and to supperess their emotions." explains Enobaria, as she herself was raised for this exact purpose. Lily and James hold each other's hands, crying.

Just as Clove is about to stab Amara, Tresh grabs her arm and pulls her off Amara, who looks up frrom the ground in fear, wondering what's happening.

Run away! - several shout towards the screen, causing the victrors to laugh softly.

Tresh forcefully slams Clove against the wall of the Cornucopia while gripping her neck, glaring at her angrily.

Oh, I definitely wouldn't want to be in Clove's place right now. - says George.

Tresh: Did you kill her? - he yelly, questioning angrily.

Oh, Tresh is so upset because of Rue. - Molly says sympathetically, causing a sad smile to appear on Amara's face.

Clove: No! - she cries out in fear.

Tresh: I heard!

Clove: Cato!!

Tresh: You just said it! - he says.

Clove: Cato! Cato! - she screams in horror.

Oh, my God! What the hell is happening here? - Sirius screams.

Tresh: I heard! - he shouts once more, then he slams Clove's head forcefully against the wall three times before letting go, causing Clove's lifeless body to fall to the ground. Amara watches in fear from the ground.

That bitch deserved it! Ginny exclaims, to which Johanna and Amara laugh and look at her. "I love you more and more, little redhead" Johanna says to Ginny, who blushes is response.

Nevously, Tresh turns towards Amara and points at her.

Tresh: This time for twelve! For Rue! - he says, then runs off into the forest. Amara quickly gets up from the grond, grabs her bag, and starts running.

Oh, uh. That was a bit much all atg once. Could we take a little break? - FInnick asks, holding Peeta and Amara close to him.

----- I'm very sorry there was no part, but I was sick and in the hospital, and unfortunately, I didn't have my laptop with me! But I'm completely fine now, and I'M BACK!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Should Harry stay with Ginny? Or should he be with someone else? What about Ron?🥰

How did you like today's part? How are you all? I hope you're doing well!🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️

Don't forget to comment and like.🫶🥰🥰❤️❤️